'New York' Encounters An Old Foe And A New Friend

CSI Files

Captain
An old nemesis will return to CSI: New York, and a new face will enter the picture. (Spoilers after the jump!) CSI Files previously reported that Mädchen Amick would appear on New York as a love interest for leading man Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise). It has now been revealed that Amick will play an Emergency Room [...]

More...

OHHH NOOO again a cliffhanger for the summer so I suppose we will have to guess again who is leaving the show (there are again some rumors) so this time Danny in trouble or Lindsay kidnapped or maybe another of the team killed chasing the suspect :confused::confused::confused: One word BORING I'm not gonna spend my summer guessing again :scream::scream::scream::scream:

I'm so freaking excited for the Shane Casey story line! As long as the cliffhanger doesn't include the kidnapping of Lucy and/or Lindsay it should be a good one. :thumbsup:

The other day, my sister and I were talking about which CSI's are going to end on a cliffhanger or have a normal season ender (along the lines of "Bloodline", "All in", "Snow Day", "Body Count", and "Charge of this post"). Looks like I was wrong about NY ending the season on a peaceful note.

I'm definitely glad that Reed's coming back - hopefully that's a good sign that Sam will come back at some point, even if it takes a while. ;) (I dare not hope for Louie's return...except that I can't help hoping. :lol:)

I'm not thrilled with the idea of a baby-kidnapping cliffhanger simply because I can see it coming from a mile away - I hope the cliffhanger is something more unexpected, and something that we'll actually be talking about all summer. Let's be honest, if Shane kidnaps Lucy, we know the team will rescue her. We might debate or argue about how it'll happen or who will do it, but we know she'll be safe.

As for Mädchen Amick's character, I'm curious to see her chemistry with Mac. :)

Back