'New York' Considers Romance For Newcomer Jo Danville

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: New York’s latest addition, Jo Danville (Sela Ward), might be torn between a coworker and a man from her past later this season. (Spoilers after the jump!) As CSI Files previously reported, JAG actor David James Elliott has been cast to play Russ Josephson, Jo’s FBI agent ex-husband and the father of their college-aged [...]

More...

I don't think we have to worry about Mac and Jo hooking up any time soon. For all the talk of 'subtle flirtation', I don't personally think NY will go there for now. I guess we'll see, though!

I'm curious to meet Jo's ex-husband and see their interaction. I also like that Jo isn't keen on getting back together with him, and that he's the one who wants to resume the relationship. ;)

I guess I'm team Jo/awesome-and-single-and-flirting-with-Mac-and-Flack. :lol:

uptop.gif

I don't expect them to hook them up anytime soon either. Although I have to say I'm very much on board with Mac and Jo being more than co-workers as long as they keep the writing smart, funny and flirty like they have been and don't go down the path of DL. Although even if they did that I think it would still be better than DL because IMO Carmine and Anna have zero chemistry. I wanted to stick by my opinion that the leads shouldn't hook up, but Mac and Jo won me over from the very start.

Why not? :devil: They are both single and about the same age. But not now. :D It's too early I think. Plus how about Peyton/Aubrey? I actually like either one of them for Mac. If ever they are trying to set up for a romance, just in moderation please. I'm afraid this might turn into a soap opera. :eek: I don't want that. Sounds like Gary too. He wants the show to focus on crimes.

Plus, I can't imagine Mac/Jo doing D/L scenes like in 'The Box,' 'Green Piece,' and 'Greater Good!' Jo: I'm pregnant... Mac: I'm tired of being afraid. You and me, we make sense... :lol:

This would presumably have to happen later in the season. They are flushing out her backstory pretty slowly. I guess I don't mind that, but throwing her together with a BF would be premature at this point.

This would presumably have to happen later in the season. They are flushing out her backstory pretty slowly. I guess I don't mind that, but throwing her together with a BF would be premature at this point.

Unless the show gets cancelled at the end of this season, and I really don't see that happening, they could do it slowly.

I'd rather Mac keep seeing Audrey to be honest. I wouldn't necessarily mind him hooking up with Jo at some point, but it would be the leading male with the leading female and that rarely works out lol. If they're gonna hook Jo up with anyone in the main cast, I'd much rather it be Flack. :lol:

Back