New Melina Kanakaredes Fan Project

MrsGiovinazzo

CSI Level Three
Looks like our resident Melina fan really appreciated the sweet note she recently received from the CSI:NY beauty. Jorja has another Melina project in store for all of you. I am simply opening this thread for her. The bulk of the opening post is written by Jorja and all questions should be directed to her. This project is her baby. Here goes (from Jorja):

Hello everyone. It is time for the second & new Melina fan project. This time we will be focusing solely on her work on CSI: NY. Here are the guidelines:

Guidelines:

• You must focus only on one aspect and by that I mean a certain episode, scene, character trait etc.
• You must focus only on Stella Bonasera. The only exception is if you’re discussing a certain scene she shared with another character that you enjoyed. An example would be the cigar store scene with Flack in Bad Beat.
• Don’t criticize or offer suggestions. An example would be, “I think your shirts are too low” or “OMG you must date Mac!” Talk of shipping is a no-no.
• Be as creative as you like. You can compose a paragraph, poem or drawing (drawing of your favourite scene). Add pictures if you like. Just don’t make it into point form.
• It must fit on an 8x11 page with 1 inch margins on the each side as I plan to hole punch it.

Remember, the purpose of this project it to tell Melina why we enjoy her work as Stella Bonasera. Most celebrities want to hear how their acting is affecting you, not how ridiculously good looking they are. When Melina finds out we appreciate her portrayal on the show she’ll believe that her part on the show is greatly valued. She deserves nothing more then our appreciation for her fine acting job.

Deadline: March 21st at 10:00 PM pacific time. Unlike last time I will not grant any extensions or exceptions. This project will take at least two weeks to get down there & I want Melina to receive it before her birthday on April 23rd.

Thank you all in advance for your participation. Be creative as you like & have fun. Any further questions or comments can be addressed here in this thread or via pm. I will be accepting your submissions by email only so please pm me for my email address. Finally, don’t forget to include your name & your talk csi user name. Even if Melina doesn’t read the forums it would be nice for her to know who you are.

aww i think this is a great idea!! i shall have to think long and hard about a good one for this!!! :D great idea!!

This is a really nice idea, Jorja. Sounds like Melina really appreciated her last project and I'm sure a little birthday love will bring a smile to her face.

Thanks guys :eek:. I wanted to make sure that everyone who watches the show can participate & we're all here in this forum because of the show so you have no excuse not to participate :lol:. I know there's a few of you Melina fans who don't post in her thread so don't feel shy. If you really enjoy the character of Stella Bonasera then this project shouldn't be a problem. I think the only problem will be choosing one topic to focus on as there are tons of Stella areas to focus on.

I have a feeling that Melina will love this project a lot as she seems the kind of actress who enjoys feedback so once again thank you all & thanks Mrs.G for making this thread :D.

I was wondering if me and my sister could do something jointly? We were thinking about writing her a letter and putting a picture with it. I just needed to know before we did it.

If it fits in with the guidelines, then yes. But if it's a letter about Melina in general than I'm gonna have to say no but if it's about her work as Stella Bonasera go for it, as long as it focuses one one aspect. Would the picture be on the same page on the letter or no?

If you're still confused feel free to pm me :lol:.

:lol: You always enjoy giving me a hard time. Aren't you tired of annoying me :p.

Ok, maybe my previous post was slightly confusing. Basically you can compose a letter with a picture as long as it fits with the guidelines.

I love that you guys are so excited about this project :D! As I may have started earlier nothing makes a piece of work better then the passion inside a person who makes it. If you're passionate about something you know it'll become something of true greatness. I cannot wait to see what you all compose with your various levels of creativity :D!

Sweet :D! Last project I received roughly 30 submissions from various fans around the globe but it would be fantastic if more people sent stuff in. The more love the better :D.

Back