New Episode Tonight...April 15th???

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by klb, Apr 15, 2009.

1. klb

klb Victim

Just wondering if tonight is actually a new episode or not?? Saw a preview for it last night, that commented about it being on Wednesday, the 15th, so this week should be a new one right??? Did I just beat the mod's, or is there confusion on when this episode is really going to air? :confused: In my tv listings, is the new episode: The Past, Present and Murder- is this wrong???? Should I not be expecting a new episode tonight?

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

It's a new episode - they changed the schedule after they aired last week's episode (to accommodate a double dose of Criminal Minds next week), but there was some confusion at first about whether or not it would actually be a new episode this week.

So 5.21 "The Past, Present and Murder" does air tonight. :)

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was so screwed up with that cause I saw the previews but the new TVGuide has that episode listed for next week! But I read somewhere online on some news site that it's new tonight. What a mess! Is next weeks a rerun then or not airing at all?

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

They changed it, yeah. I believe it's because Criminal Minds will be two hours next week so CSI NY won't be on at all.

5. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Yup yup it's on CBS CSI NY main page (bottom right corner of the page) there's a flyer thingy saying they'll air 5x21 tonight.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/

:thumbsup:

(sorry for the less than 3 lines of discussion)

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

As usual, CBS has this insane idea that they have the right to change schedules without notice.