New Charlie's Angels. Love It. Hate It. Missed It.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I watched ABC's reboot of the 70's tv show Charlie's Angels. I have to say I love it...way, way more than the original. I want to hear some of your opinions...good and bad. Or if you missed it and planning to watch the 2nd episode this Thursday, I want to hear that too. So, Angels, what do you say?

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I missed it, but my cable service has episodes On Demand. I'll get around to it eventually. ;)

3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Hey, Carolyn_33, just thought I'd help out your thread by posting in it.

Hmm...I haven't gotten around to watching any of the episodes since Charlie's Angels (the original) was a little before my time and I'm not really that interested in the show as a result. From the preview clips, I'm happy to see they aren't going too campy with the remake. I can't say anything about the acting, since I haven't seen an epi yet, but I'll try to catch some online and post after.:)

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Skipping this one. No interest and the ratings are already abysmal.

5. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Ohh come on they can't be that bad...oh, well the demo is failtastic but the overall viewers are kind of good. It is going up against X-Factor so can't expect too much. But, I think I'm going to skip this show also. The first episode barely kept my attention, even with the bright Miami atmosphere.:p The acting is weak and way too campy for my tastes. At this point, I'm just hoping this show doesn't turn into more evidence that Pretty-Girls-Can't-Act but it seems to be heading that way.:(

6. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Trust me, it was awful. Bad acting,bad plotlines...simply awful. And this was after five minutes of watching it.

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

It is just AWFUL. Stick with the original series, better actors and better plotlines.