Need help with a purchase

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Calihan, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Would you all recomend some songs, that would be good for my new cellphone's ringtone. What typically can you only get part of songwise and still have it sound all right.

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

As this is music related, I'll move it over to Gen TV & Media :)

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Well, it all depends of the genre of music that you're into. I think you're a rock & roll fan so I recommend Kashmir by Led Zepplin. For places to download ringtones you can either get it from your phone(prices range from $2.00-$3.50) or on the 'net, but you may need a credit card. Also, the quality of the truetone depends on your cell. On my cell the sound is muffled so I have to use ringtones and I think the newer the phone the better the quality.

4. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

The Who- Who are you :D I'm in love with it, lol. And The All-American Rejects- Move along :)

5. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

I have Smells Like Teen Spirit on mine.

Gah, i love it. It's a true tone too. Those are the best i recommend those. I love people's reactions when they hear it. :) They are about $4.00, but i think they are worth it.

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

OMG :eek: here true tones are about from 1.60€ to 2.50€

Isn't it hard to tell what YOU should get? Don't you guys have sites where you can hear clips before order?

Me being a strange person... I have guitar riff. Apache - Apache and it's awesome :D tho people give me weird looks.

7. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Well I got the song Don't Fear the Reaper, as a ringtone tonight. It's not a truetone but it isn't one of these painfully bad digital tones.