NEED HELP FINDING EPISODE NAME PLEASE ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbie

Civilian
:confused:Hello , I recently watched a csi episode in my psychology class, and i really need to figure out the episode name. The description is 2 "brothers" (foster brothers) who get a dead cat and walk to a house and ask if the cat is theirs, resulting in invanding their home and killing them,one of the guys worked at a animal shelter and put the cats asleep. The 2 crime workers visited the foster home and the guys were finally caught. IF you could PLEASE help me figure out the episode name I would GREATLY appreciate it., My e-mail is samantha_xc03@yahoo.com :) :)

I ve seen all the episodes from CSI L.V. but this is not an episode from CSI LV...

I likewise have seen all the CSI original episodes and the storyline is not something I recognize. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Okay I going to move this to General discussion only because it could be any of the shows, I am going to lock this and leave it up to the mods to either unlock it or they may take your quesion and post it in the thread for those who have questions, hopefully someone will recognize the episode and what show its from. As to the thread I am sure the mods there will let you know further what they are going to do. Hope you find what you are looking for and everyone have a nice day. ;)

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back