NCIS or JAG

Which show is better?

• Total voters
Both, although it took JAG going off the air to get me to watch NCIS. I now like watching both and will probably get both on DVD.

And please give us reasons why you picked either of the options, so the thread wouldn't be so spammish. Thanks.

Uh-oh I can't choose. I got hooked on JAG first, even though it already ended. I absolutely fell in love with the characters and the storyline between Harm and Mac because it reminded me of a me and a friend of mine (even thought their story turns out a little nicer :lol:). NCIS is really great, too, though. I think NCIS is a little bit funnier, and it does have both Mark and Michael...But if I had to choose one....ah, no I can't make up my mind. I think I like them both the same.

JAG was always my favorite because I was a Harm/Mac shipper. I was so so happy they finally decided to get married in the series fanale!

I love JAG cause I loved the interaction between Mac/Harm but NCIS cause it keeps me guessing. Hope that explanation is more acceptable this time cause it just may be my last one.

I only watched JAG back when Tracey Needham was on, didn't like it after she left. I'm starting to really get into NCIS now.

I picked NCIS.. just because I'm a huge fan of Mark Harmon and Michael Weatherly. I also like the humor of NCIS.. JAG doesn't interest me that much.. ;)

Back