My thoughts on Season 9...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by m1304m, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m1304m

m1304m Dead on Arrival

I am a rabid fan of CSI! I have watched every single episode since the pilot and loathed the episodes that Grissom is not in. Season 9 have been so depressing so far!!

The way Warrick went off was so shocking. Episode 2 was a real downer to see Grissom so depressed.

When Grissom asked Sara to leave him, I firmly believe that he did deliberately. He knew that Sara was unhappy in Vegas. And she only stayed on after Warricks’s funereal because of Grissom. It does not make sense as earlier as he had asked Sara to stay.

We know from earlier episodes. Grissom had openly admitted to the Other CSIs that “The only person he ever loved was Sara”. The letter that Grissom had written to Sara and a marriage proposal to her is not something someone like Grissom would take lightly. The characters suit each other perfectly.

In Season 8, while playing Hodges was playing the computer game with Grissom, he had commented that Grissom was not ready to leave the Lab but Sara was and that he should not hold her back. In episode 2, Scott Beniffo struck a chord in Grissom's heart when he said “If you love someone so much would you not kill for them” I believe that when Grissom leaves he will follow Sara and maybe he would bring her to the Galapagos for a holiday.

It does not suit Grissom's character, to dump Sara and move on to another new interest.
    that Lady Heather was coming back in one of the future episodes, I really despise that character. I hope it is the last time we will be seeing her, she is nothing but trouble and I do not know why Grissom associates himself with her. She’s always potting him down. I find her theory on submissive and domineering utter rubbish. The only sensible one is Brass who scorns her!

S

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
  2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Since this is just about the original CSI, I'll shift it over to that forum. :)

3. m1304m

m1304m Dead on Arrival

Thank you...i am still new in this forum

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay we have a small problem that the first mod who sent you here didn't see, your discussing more Ship talk, that would mean you should have been sent to SC (Shipper Central). Being new is fine and I welcome you. Honestly I can't allow this to stay in LV when the dominate discussion is on ships, so you will be arriving there, I know this is confusing.

Since this did not have a spoiler warning in the title I put in a spoiler box. When you get to SC the mods there will decide if this should stand alone or be merged. Again welcome and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2008
  5. m1304m

m1304m Dead on Arrival

I am sorry. I really am. I just needed to post my mum's thoughts on CSI. Thank you for being patient

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No problem being new can be confusing, you will adjust it, the mods here will help you out and let you know what will happen from here. :)

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Closing thread. We have shipper threads for each pairing where your thoughts can be posted. Please feel free to post in them.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.