Music Video Thread

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Roosey, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hey guys!

I could not find any thread similar like this one, so I thought I'd open a thread where you can discuss the latest music videos. (If it's not appropiate, please lock the thread, Tink or Zsó!)

What do you guys think of the music video belonging to 'When You Were Young' by The Killers?

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Oh well, sorry for the double post (it's been 24 hours though), but gosh, I have just seen Bloc Party's new music video. It's called 'The Prayer' and I really love the song. The music video is really pretty, very arty and the weird faces are very funny.

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think Gwen Stefani deserves the "eccentric" award for her music video for Wind It Up. That by far was the most "out there" video I've seen & coming from an artist like her, you'd expect something like that. It totally shouted Sound of Music & the beginning & the scene where she talked to her "children" in bed was priceless :lol:. However, just because the video was weird doesn't mean I like her or her music. I think you have to a bit eccentric to be a good musician or band. Let's see what she comes up with next.

4. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I'm not very fond of the video but I love the song. :) I don't think I've ever liked a Killers video but have loved almost all of their songs. Weird, isn't is? :lol:

I'm not sure if it is still considered a new video but what about John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change" video? I'm a huge J.M. fan so I adore anything he does but am curious about other people's reactions.

5. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I make CSI music videos.....my username in **Link Removed** all the videos on there are mine:D except for a few in my faves :)

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Grissoms_Angel, unfortunately I've had to remove your link. CSI fan videos are discouraged here on TalkCSI due to possible copyright infringement, so we have to be very careful. Also this is a forum is for TV and Media unrelated to CSI. ;)

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

ok, sorry about that. :)

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I really love the Killers's video belonging to When You Were Young, but I think the Bones-video is sooo weird! Those skeletons dancing around, lol it's weird.

I love Waiting On The World To Change! It's so arty, with the figures painted around the city, and well, the song is beautiful too. :)

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

"Operation Ground and Pound" by Dragonforce. Sheer Spinal Tap level over-the-topness, and the part where the two guitarists are having the video game duel is a laugh riot! (Herman Li may currently be the scariest guitarist on the planet...)

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

11. Zelda

Zelda Hit and Run

I'd like to see the guitarists do Through Fire And Flames on Expert mode on Guitar Hero 3 :lol:

I love the videos the Foo Fighters do. Learn To Fly is my absolute favourite.

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator