Modern Day Sherlock : Recent Updates {Open!}

If you're familiar with Modern Day Gallery, then you're most likely knowing of Modern Day Sherlock, the original 'CSI' site that came before the gallery.

Modern Day Sherlock has been around since March 2005 and almost has 10,000 visitors (I'm hoping there will be more within the coming months) and within those months, I have had the time to interview people from the 'CSI' shows for my site (Gerald McCullouch [Bobby Dawson], Corey Miller [writer, CSI: Miami] and Gary Telgenhoff [consultant, CSI]).

The site has extensive episode guides, transcripts for episodes (thanks muchly to Intrepid) and much more.

Due to a extended grounding over the summer, I couldn't updated the site, and over the last few weeks I have been able to work on it. So please come visit Modern Day Sherlock. If you notice anything wrong, please use the visitor comment on the Contact page or email me.

Today's updated included a transcript for 'Built to Kill, Part 1'.

[As I said, I'm still trying to renovate the site. :) ]

Shane

Updated once again today with 'Built to Kill, Part 2' transcript as well as episode guide updated.

Come and visit us. :)

allmaple said:
i sent you a limmerick :D thats a fun little touch

Thanks! :D But could you send it to me in a PM instead? I don't have access to e-mail right now and I wouldn't be able to get to it for a while (reason why it wasn't included in today's updates)

Today's update: 'Toe Tags' transcript. Updated here: Update

Enjoy!

I had time to do a quick update. :D

- A new poll. Vote and say what you thought about "Post Mortem"

- All the episode guides have been updated with listings on upcoming episode up until January 2006! :D

- And 2 new episode transcripts: "Fannysmackin'" and "Double-Cross".

Find all the links to these updates and more at the main page of Modern Day Sherlock :)

ETA: *allmaple, I'll have your limerick updated tomorrow, I keep forgeting to add it. I'm so sorry! :(

Shane, I didn't know that was your site! I used to visit every day or so and then suddenly it stopped being updated. This explains a lot. :lol: *goes back to checking regularly*

Back