Moderator changes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, Apr 25, 2011.

1. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I am more than happy to introduce shazza_018 as new moderator in General TV and Media. Now Sophia (shazza) and Sophie (myself) moderate this board. You guys better be afraid of us taking over the world :lol:

This is also the official farewell thread to Destiny, who has been a great co-moderator, and we are sad to see her go. Good luck in real life and don't forget to check back every once in a while!

Feel free to drop your welcome/farewell notes, y'all :)

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Aww, Destiny, you will be missed around here!

Shazza, Welcome! I'm sure it won't take you long to get settled into your new home here.

Beware the Sophie's taking over! I think we should be worried :p

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome Sophia, and thank you Sophie

I would just like to say that just because I stepped down, doesn't mean I am leaving or stopping what I was doing before (ie news, etc), and I would just like to thank all of you for your support, and patients when I was a mod. You all did a great job helping to keep this forum running smoothly, and I hope that this will continue. ;)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is a big shock,:wtf: Destiny has been on here as long as I have. And helped me out and walked me through so many different aspects of this fabulous forum, not to mention all your great links. Thank's for all your help, and the best of luck to you wherever you go and whatever you do. I will miss seeing your name and miss you..:(

But a big welcome to Shazza glad you've decided to come on this board, it's fun, & there are so many different versatile topics. Good luck to you:thumbsup:

5. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Thanks guys, goodluck with real life Susan - thank you for all your hard and support in lending a hand whenever anyone's needed one! :)

:lol:

We don't bite (much)! :p

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Don't buy it folks they don't nibble, and sure they don't bite, but if your missing a finger, don't say I didn't warn ya. :D

Hey Like I said in QSF And Thank you all. & I AM NOT LEAVING!!! :scream: I only stepped down, which just means I can Terrorize errr, I mean, Naw I mean that, the mods, and members. Yes *peeks around* Bonz, I know only do so within the rules, is there anyother way lmao, course there is but I am not trying it. :p

Okay Sorry for the first part getting pm's and emails saying goodbye, I am like why? :confused: Sure I might not be around as much as before and I am not green anymore, but I WILL still be HERE! My mission in life is this, "If I haven't annoyed everyone on the face of the earth then my job is not done". :lol: *Looks at list okay thats a mil out of the way, crap now I lost count, goes to double check my figures* :lol:

Okay now that, that is all settled, you know if you need anything where to find me. :D *Yep she is at the sunny, warm breeze, fresh cool water, beach, not cause she needs a tan she is part native american for goodness sake, its called rest* Oh wait reality, well now that sucks. :D See still here. :cool: