Mine

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by beautifuldisaster, Oct 13, 2010.

1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

So I started a new fic! Hope ya'll enjoy!!! :)

Chapter 1

Natalia opened the door to her house. She breathed in a sigh and let it out.

"Mommy!" Brinley yelled as she ran to her mom.

"Hey baby." Natalia said picking her up and hugging her.

"How was she?" Natalia said looking at her mom.

"Good. Like always."

"When am I ever bad mommy?" Brinley said as she played with Natalias long, brown hair.

"Ha, you're so funny." Natalia said as she placed her daugher on the ground. Brinley ran up stairs to her room.

"How was work?"

"Ugh, hot and case after case." Natalia said as she filled her glass with water taking a sip of it.

"Meet any guys?"

"Mom..."

"What? I'd just thought I'd ask."

"Mom a man is the least of my worries right now. That little girl up stairs is what my life is about."

"Ok." Natalia's mom said as she grabbed her purse.

"Can I ask you something?" Natalia said leaning up against the island in her kitchen.

"Yea."

"Do you ever regret having me right after you got married to dad?"

"No baby." Natalias mom said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"What's this about?"

"Nothing. It's just all my friends have boyfriends and they're going out and I'm here a single mom with a child. Sometimes I just wish things were different."

"Well you can blame Nick for that."

"Ha, ain't that the truth." Natalia said rolling her eyes.

"Mommy, mommy, there's a monster in my room!" Brinley screamed running down the stairs.

"Ok, I'll be up there in a bit." Natalia said as she watched her daughter walk slowly upstairs.

"See what you would be missing out on?"

"Yea, she's the only thing that's keeping me going." Natalia said walking her mom to the door. She watched her mom leave and then walked up stairs to her room where she found her daughter sound asleep on top of her bed. She smiled and walked over to her daughter and picked her up and placed her under her covers. She kissed her head and hopped into bed herself. The next day Natalia woke up and got a shower and got ready to head to work. She dropped her daughter off at her moms place and then went to work.

"Hey Nat." Calleigh said as she walked into the breakroom to find Natalia drinking some coffee.

"Hey Cal."

"Hey ladies." Eric said walking in the door. He walked over to Calliegh and kissed her. Natalia rolled her eyes and poured out the rest of her coffee and left the room. She hated seeing them together. She walked into DNA and placed her elbows on the table and placed her head in her hands.

"Nat, are you ok?" Ryan said walking in. Natalia jumped slightly as he spoke.

"Yep, I'm fine." Natalia said trying to reassure him with a smile.

"Yea, I'm not believing that. What's bothering you?"

"Nothing Ryan."

"Is it Delko?"

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

hey great fic so far:)

can't wait for more, crazy ideas already spinning around my head :lol:

3. beautifuldisaster

Chapter 2 is up!!! Hope you enjoy!!!! :)

Chapter 2

"Why do you always have to bring up Eric?"

"Nat, it doesnt take a genius to see that you like him."

"Yea, well, he has Calleigh and they seem perfectly happy with eachother." Natalia said taking the results she had gotten to Horatio. Ryan watched her as she walked out. He wished she would get together with Eric cause he wanted Calleigh. Natalia turned the corner and ran into Eric losing all the paperwork she had.

"Nat, I'm so sorry." Eric said bending down to help pick them up.

"It's fine Eric." Natalia said smiling at him. He returned it and finished helping her picking up the papers. She watched Eric walkaway and sighed to herself. Ryan, Calleigh, Eric and Natalia headed to a crime scene. They stared investigating it as Horatio arrived. Natalias phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Natalia said walking away from the crime scene.

"Natalia, this is Mrs. Combs from Miami Elementary, Brinley is running a fever and I thought I'd call you and let you know."

"Ok, I'll be there in a little bit. Thank you." Natalia said hanging up. She walked back to the crime scene.

"H, can I talk to you?" Natalia said as Horatio walked over to her.

"Um, you know how I have a daughter right?"

"Yes mam." Horatio said looking at her caringly.

"Well, she's got a fever and not feeling well at all, so I was wondering..." Natalia said but got interupted.

"If you could take the rest of the day off?"

"Yes."

"Anytime." Horatio said smiling at her.

"Thank you H." Natalia said hugging him. She ran back to the crime scene and gathered her stuff and headed off.

"Where is she going?" Eric said as he watched Natalia walkaway.

"She wasn't feeling to well."

"Oh."

Natalia picked her daughter up from school.

"Hey baby." Natalia said as she felt her daughters head.

"Hey mommy." Brinley said with tired eyes.

"Let's go home and let you rest." Natalia said picking her up and carrying her to the car. When they got home, Natalia tucked her daughter in bed and then chilled on the couch and watched tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eric can I talk to you?" Calleigh said as she walked into fingerprints.

"Yea sure."

"Um, I like you Eric, but I just don't see us as anything more."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am, I'm sorry. I just think we're better as friends."

"Ok." Eric said smiling at her. Him and Calleigh hugged and then Eric left work. He stopped by Panera and picked up some soup for Natalia and took it by her house. He hopped out of his car and walked up to her doorstep. He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. Natalia jumped at the sound of her doorbell and walked to her door and opened it.

"Eric? What are you doing here?" Natalia said as she stared at him. He smiled as she was dressed in sweats and a tshirt.

"H said you weren't feeling good so I brought you some soup." Eric said holding up the Panera bag. Natalia let out a chuckle and smiled at him.

"Thanks." Natalia said taking the bag from him.

"Mommy...." Brinley said as she walked downstairs.

"Who is here?" She said walking towards the door. She looked up and saw a man standing in the door frame.

"Hi." Brinley said waving shyly to the man.

"Hi." Eric said smiling at her.

"What do you need?" Natalia said crossing her arms and looking down at Brinley.

"I want you to come lay down with me."

"Ok, I'll be up there in a bit."

"Ok."

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

aww so sweet.
    for a moment i thought it won't happen.

nice chapter:) well done:)

5. beautifuldisaster

Update! :)

Chapter 3

"Would you like to come in?" Natalia said looking at Eric.

"Sure." Eric said stepping into her home. Natalia took the food and sat it on her counter.

"I'm gonna go lay down with her and then I'll be back down." Natalia said walking upstairs.

"Ok." Eric said as he slowly got up and followed her up the stairs. He stood in the doorway and watched Natalia rub her daughters soft, long, brown hair until she fell asleep. He smiled to himself. Natalia kissed her head and then got up. She saw Eric in the doorway and smiled at him before pulling the covers over her daughter. She walked past him shutting the door behind her. Eric followed her downstairs. She put the soup in the fridge.

"You're not gonna eat that?"

"I'm gonna save it for her cause she's the one that is sick."

"Oh, so she is the one who wasn't feeling good."

"Yea." Natalia said placing her hands in her pockets.

"So, mommy?" Eric said as he followed her to the living room.

"Yep." Natalia said smiling as she sat down on the couch beside Eric.

"I didn't know you were a mommy. You're pretty good at it."

"It's a long story and thanks. I try."

"Well we've got plenty of time." Eric said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes.

"I got pregnant with her 2 months after me and Nick married. It wasn't planned at all. I didn't tell him until I was 5 months pregnant with her and he didn't want anything to do with her. He blamed me. No one but Horatio knows about the abuse. He almost killed the baby one time. He actually pushed me to the ground and I fell hard on my stomach. I finally filed for a divorce and then 2 months after that I had her and she's been in my life since. I don't know what I would do without her." Natalia said as she looked at Eric looking for an expression.

"You have an ex husband?"

"Yea."

"And he abused you?"

"Yea. Broke my arm, a few ribs."

"Nat, why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I did."

"Why didn't you tell me, Cal, or Ryan?"

"Because Eric, you all would be freaking out every minute."

"No we wouldn't."

A few hours passed and Natalia cooked dinner. Eric stayed and ate. He wouldn't ever admit it to anyone but he really enjoyed being around Nat. Brinley walked downstairs.

"Are you eating with us?" Brinley said as Natalia placed the soup in front of her.

"Yes mam. Is that ok?" Eric said sitting beside her.

"Mhmmm." She said smiling at him. The three ate. An hour later Eric got ready to leave. He hugged Natalia bye and did the same to Brinley.

"You like him don't you mommy?" Brinley said placing her hands on her hips and looking up at Natalia.

"You need to go to bed."

"You do like him!"

"I'm gonna get you!" Natalia said running after her daughter who took off upstairs. Natalia caught up to her in her room where Brinley flew onto her bed. Natalia started tickling her. Brinley let out a fistful of laughter and screams.

"I love you." Natalia said as she kissed her daughters head.

"I love you too mommy."

Natalia hopped up and walked out of the room.

"Hey mommy?"

"Yea?" Natalia said peeping her head back in her room.

"When is Eric coming back over?"

"I don't know. Do you like him?"

"I do like him."

"I'll talk to him and see."

"Ok, goodnight mommy."

"Goodnight Brinley."

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

aww... so sweet:)

7. beautifuldisaster

Update! Sorry it's been so long!!! Hope you enjoy! :)

Chapter 4

At work the next day.

"Hey." Eric said walking into DNA.

"Hey." Natalia said with a smile.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Waiting on this stuff to run through codis."

"Oh, well I wanted to thank you for dinner last night."

"You're welcome. Brinley asked me when you were coming back over again." Natalia said placing her chin in the palm of her hand that rested on the table.

"Oh really?" Eric said chuckling.

"Yea, so would you like to come over Saturday and swim?" Natalia said smiling.

"Is it a date?" Eric said smiling back as Natalia laughed.

"Don't push it Delko." Natalia said as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not Boa Vista." Eric said mimicking her in his voice. Natalia reached over and slapped his stomach.

"I would love to come over for a swim Saturday."

"Ok. 12 oclock sound good?"

"Sounds great." Eric said as codis started going off.

The weekend. Eric walked up to Natalias door and knocked on it.

"Hi Eric!" Brinley said with a big smile on her face.

"Hi Brinley." Eric said bending down to her level. She walked up to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arm around her. Natalia walked down the stairs with her bathing suit on with a dress over it. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had her sunglasses on her head. She smiled when she saw them.

"Are you ready to go swimming?" Eric asked Brinley.

"Yes sir." Brinley said jumping up and down. Eric stood up and walked inside. He saw Natalia and hugged her. They all three walked outside to the pool. Brinley immediately jumped in the pool. Natalia stripped down out of her dress and laid out on the chair. Eric pulled his shirt off and ran and jumped in. Him and Brinley played in the pool while Natalia watched. She smiled at how great they got along. To bad Eric didn't like her. He would make a great father she thought to herself. Eric hopped out of the pool and walked over to Natalia. Natalia opened her eyes as she saw the sunlight fade. She took her sunglasses off of her face and placed them beside her.

"Can I help you Delko?" Natalia said looking up at him while moving her right leg back and forth. Eric didn't say anything but he bent over and picked her up. He loved holding her tiny body in his arms, not to mention she was in a bathing suit in his arms which he was enjoying also.

"Eric don't you dare." Natalia said as she started squirming around in his arms as Brinley started laughing. He carried her to the edge of the pool.

"Eric n..." Natalia said as Eric threw her in the pool. As she surfaced she wiped the hair out of her face.

"I'm gonna punch you in the face Delko." Natalia said trying not to laugh. Eric jumped in splashing her and Brinley. Brinley swam over to Eric and Eric held onto her. Natalia walked over to both of them and Brinley leaned down and kissed Natalia. Eric smiled as he felt like he had a family and this is what it looked like.

"I love you mommy."

"I love you baby." Natalia said smiling at her.

"I love you too Eric." Brinley said as she hugged Eric.

"I love you too Brinley." Eric said as he hugged Brinley back.

After swimming for awhile they hopped out. Natalia took a shower while Eric played board games with Brinley. Natalia walked downstairs in shorts and a yellow tank with a pink tank under it and her hair wavy. Eric smiled up at her when she walked downstairs. 8 oclock rolled around and Natalia tucked Brinley in bed. when she returned downstairs, Eric was standing in the kitchen looking at some wine.

"You drink wine?"

"When I have nights to myself or when she is asleep."

"Well since she's asleep how bout we have a glass?"

"Ok." Natalia said smiling at him and walking over to get the glasses out. As she turned around from her cabinet, she tripped on her mat. She stumbled as Eric ran over to catch her. When he caught her in his arms, their faces were inches apart. They could feel eachothers warm breath. Eric leaned his face in until his lips found Natalias. Eric felt Natalia return the kiss and he took the glasses from her hands and set them on the counter. He pushed her against the counter wrapping his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Natalia separated.

"Eric..." Natalia said her voice raspy.

"It's ok. Don't be afraid." Eric said rubbing her lower back. Natalia smiled at him and leaned in and kissed him. As the kiss depened Eric brushed his tongue against Natalias lips. She separated her lips and their tongues met. They made out until a little voice stopped them.

"Mommy?" Brinley said as Natalia and Eric jumped and separated.

"Can I have some water? I'm thirsty." Brinley said rubbing her eyes.

"Sure baby." Natalia said walking to the dishwasher and pulling out a glass and filling it up with water from the fridge. She handed it to her daughter and watched her drink it. When Brinley was done drinking the water, she sat the glass down on the counter and let out an ahhhh sound. She smiled at Eric and Natalia.

"Ok, go back to bed." Natalia said popping her bottom.

"Ok." Brinley said walking up the stairs.

"She looks just like you." Eric said as Brinley dissapeared.

"That's what everyone says." Natalia said crossing her arms.

"Well, I guess I better get going." Eric said gathering his stuff and walking to the door.

"Ok." Natalia said following him. Eric turned around and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. He leaned down and kissed her. Natalia kissed him back. He separated them and rested his forhead against hers. He rubbed her hips softly and slowly.

"Have a good night." He said as he smiled at her and laced his hands into hers.

"You too." Natalia said as she smiled back. Eric kissed her head and then turned to open the door. He stepped out and turned around to see Natalia leaning up against the frame.

"Sweet dreams." Eric said smiling and walked to his Hummer.

"You too." Natalia whispered to herself as she turned back into her house. She shut the door and locked it and smiled to herself. She walked upstairs and changed and went to bed.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Aww... Brinley is adorable. What a cute name too. :)

9. beautifuldisaster

Update!! Sorry it's been so long. Been really busy. Hope you enjoy!!! :)

Chapter 5

The next day.

"Good morning Brinley." Natalia said smiling at her daughter that was walking down the stairs.

"Morning mommy." Brinley said as she walked up to the bar and sat in a chair. Natalia placed some waffles on a plate for her and then fixed her own.

"Mommy can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Are you ever gonna get me a daddy?"

"I'm trying baby. It's not easy though." Natalia said walking to the couch and laying behind her daughter.

"Well what about Eric?" Brinley said looking up at Natalia.

"I don't know about him yet. I like him but that doesn't mean he likes me too." Natalia said pushing her daughters hair out of her face and behind her ear.

"Whatever mommy. I saw ya'll last night and I'd say ya'll both like eachother."

"Were you spying on me?" Natalia said tickling her daughter.

"No mommy stop!" Brinley said laughing and screaming. Natalia finally stopped tickling her and then rubbed her daughters arm.

"I do think Eric likes you mommy." Brinley said looking at her mom.

"Really?" Natalia said as the doorbell rang. Natalia hopped up and answered the door. A man stood there with 12 red roses in his hand.

"A delivery for Ms. Boa Vista?"

"Thank you." Natalia said taking them from the man. She smelled them and smiled. She pulled out the card and read it.

"To a beautiful woman who I would like to take out on a date tomorrow night." The note said. Natalia smiled as she read it was from Eric.

"Are those from Eric?" Brinley said hopping up off the couch as Natalia walked into the kitchen and put them in a vase.

"Yes."

"I told you he liked you." Brinley said walking up the stairs.

"Yea." Natalia said quietly to herself biting her bottom lip as she looked the flowers up and down. Natalia and Brinley spent the rest of the day at home. Natalia mostly cleaned while Brinley watched tv.

The next day Natalia pulled into the garage at the lab. She turned her car off and hopped out. She walked up to the elevator and waited on it. She felt someone burry their face into her head and kiss it. She turned around and smiled at a smiling Eric.

"Good morning." Natalia said looking at him.

"Morning."

"Thank you for my roses."

"Did you like them?" Eric said standing beside her.

"I loved them." Natalia said smiling up at him. Eric started to lean down but the elevator had a different idea. It made the annoying ding noise. Natalia rolled her eyes as Eric laughed.

"Perfect timing there elevator." Natalia said as her and Eric hopped on. As the door closed Eric pulled her close and rubbed her hip and leaned down and kissed her. They both felt the elevator stopped. Natalia separated as Eric reached for the "door close" button. She smiled at him as he leaned back down and kissed her. After he separated, he let go of the button.

"See you tonight at 7." Eric said walking off the elevator.

"Ok." Natalia said smiling and walking to the breakroom. After she was done she walked to DNA.

"Well isn't someone glowing today." Ryan said as he walked into DNA.

"Hey to you too Ryan."

"How was your weekend?"

"It was good and you?"

"Mine was good. Me and Calleigh went out."

"Oh really?"

"Yea, I'm so glad her and Eric are no longer together." Ryan said chuckling.

"I bet you are."

"Have you talked to Eric at all?"

"A little."

"Nat, he's single. You need to snatch him now!"

"Ryan, thank you but I can handle it."

"Ok. Fine." Ryan said placing his hands in the air and backing away. Horatio walked in.

"Ms. Boa Vista..."

"Yes Horatio?"

"Would you assist me to a crime scene please?"

"Sure H." Natalia said taking her lab coat off and hanging it up and then walking with Horatio to the Hummer as they sat out to the crime scene.

"Miss Boa Vista, I would like for you to stay in the Humer please."

"Ok."

Horatio searched the place. He heard a gun lock in and turned around. The shooter shot at the Hummer breaking the glass on the passenger door side. The man also set the front of the Hummer on fire. Horatio took off running towards the Hummer.

"Natalia? Natalia?" Horatio said. When he reached the door, Natalia was slumped over with blood coming out of her right upper shoulder.

"Natalia." Horatio said shaking her lightly. He pulled her out of the burning Hummer and carried her away quickly. The next thing he knew he heard an explosion. He held Natalias limp body in his arms. He called 911 and then heard the sirens. They were there in 5 minutes. They quickly hooked Natalia up to moniters and stopped the bleeding from her gun shot wound. Her usually tan skin was lighter and it brought a frown to Horatios face. They rushed her to the hospital. Horatio called the team and they came rushing.

"H? How is she?" Eric said panting from them running off the elevator.

"She lost some blood Eric." Horatio said looking up at him.

"I'll be right back." Eric said walking away and then pulling out his phone. He called Natalias mom and told her to get Brinley and bring her up to the hospital. They reached the hospital in about 15 minutes. Brinley took off funning to Eric.

"Eric!" Brinley said running up to him.

"Hey." Eric said picking her up and hugging her.

"Where's mommy?" Brinley said holding onto her teddy bear.

10. beautifuldisaster

Chapter 6

"She fell down and hurt her shoulder so the doctors are looking at it to make sure it's ok." Eric said carrying her over to the rest of the team.

"Who is this pretty little girl?" Ryan said as Eric walked up. He shared the same thought as everyone else....she looked just like Natalia.

"I'm Brinley." Brinley said shyly and she had her head resting on Eric shoulder.

"Oh, that's a pretty name." Calleigh said as she smiled at the little girl.

"Thank you."

"Is she...." Walter started.

"Yea." Eric finished as he swayed her back and forth.

"Dang she looks just like Natalia."

"Wait since when did Natalia have a daughter?" Calleigh said as she looked at everyone.

"I think it's time I tell ya'll..." Horatio said as everyone gathered around.

"Natalia was married about 6 years ago. The man she married abused her. She filed for a divorce 2 months before she had Brinley."

"Wow." Ryan said as he let out a sigh. They sat there for hours. Brinley had fallen asleep on Erics shoulder.

"Horatio?" The doctor said as he came walking down the hallway.

"Yes doctor?"

"Natalia is doing fine. We were able to remove the bullet in one piece. She inhaled some smoke from the fire of the Hummer but her lungs and breathing are fine. She should be able to go home in a few days."

"Thank you sir."

Horatio and the team followed the doctor back to Natalias room. Horatio entered first followed by Eric and the rest of the team. Natalia heard her door open and she opened her eyes. She smiled as the team walked in.

"How you feeling?" Horatio said as he placed his hand on her right leg.

"I've been better. I guess its not as bad as being dead." Natalia said as she chuckled.

"Well, don't rush back to work. I need you to be healthy."

"Thanks H." Natalia said smiling at him. Horatio walked out of the way to let Calleigh, Ryan, and Walter talk to her. They all said what they wanted and then left. Eric was the only one left.

"Hey." Eric said smiling at her.

"Hey yourself." Natalia said smiling.

"Mommy?" Brinley said looking at Natalia.

"Hey baby." Natalia said as Eric placed Brinley by Natalia and then sat by her bed.

"Are you feeling ok now?"

"I'm feeling a lot better now."

"When will you be able to go home?"

"Not for a few days."

"Oh. Am I gonna have to stay with grandmama and grandaddy?"

"Do you not want to?"

"Not really."

"I can call Ana...."

"Can I stay with Eric?" Brinley said as her eyes got big.

"Um, I don't think Eric..."

"It's fine. I don't care." Eric said softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. She's not a bad kid. I think I can handle her." Eric said as Brinley hopped off the bed and Eric picked her up and sat her on his lap.

"Ha, yea right. I can't wait till you keep her now."

"Can you believe your mommy just said that about you?" Eric said looking at Brinley.

"She's mean. I guess I forgot to tell you that about her."

"I'm sure she is."

"At least you have her for the weekend."

"Yea. Well I guess we better get going and let you get some rest." Eric said standing up.

"Ugh. I can rest later."

"No, you need the rest. I can see it in your eyes."

"Fine. I guess the team knows about my secret life now."

"Yea."

"Well, it's good I guess."

"Yea. Now close your eyes and get some rest." Eric said kissing her head.

"I'll take care of her." Eric said picking up Brinley.

"Bye mommy." Brinley said as Eric leaned her down to her mom and they kissed eachother.

"Bye baby. I love you."

"I love you too." Brinley said as they walked to the door and left. Natalia closed her eyes and fell asleep.