'Miami' Returns To 10:00PM ET/PT

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously reported that CBS would air several episodes of CSI: Miami at 8:00pm ET/PT. The upcoming episode “Wheels Up” was originally scheduled to air in this earlier timeslot, but the network has announced that the show will be back in its usual 10:00pm ET/PT timeslot next week following the live presentation of the [...]

More...

I believe the AFC Championship game will be on Jan 23, followed by new episode of Hawaii Five-0. But yeah, 'Wheel's Up' will be this coming Sunday Jan 16, following Undercover Boss.

Ugh, duh self! :lol: I clicked the wrong date on TVGuide.com. *fixes* Thanks for the heads up, I feel stupid. :eek:

Although I don't watch Miami that often, I'm glad it's on at 10 pm. It's easier for me to catch it than at 8.

I believe the AFC Championship game will be on Jan 23, followed by new episode of Hawaii Five-0. But yeah, 'Wheel's Up' will be this coming Sunday Jan 16, following Undercover Boss.
It will almost definitely be delayed--the game starts @ 6:00 ET, 2 hours later than the regular season "late" game.

Back