'Miami' Pulls In Highest Season 10 Ratings So Far

CSI Files

Captain
The final ratings are in for the latest episode of CSI: Miami, “Look Who’s Taunting”, and they’re the highest numbers the series has earned so far during season ten. The episode pulled in 10.64 million viewers and a 2.4 rating (no share available) in the key 18-49 demographic prized by advertisers. Source: TV by the [...]

More...

I'm glad the show is doing well despite the fact that every episode so far this season has been pushed back by football. I wonder if the length of the pre-emption has anything to do with the ratings? (Like, if the show is only 15 minutes late instead of 30 minutes, more people will tune in to see it?) I tune in every week regardless, but it does make me curious...

Last Sunday's episode came on time, didn't it? I seem to remember 60 Minutes starting here at 6pm, like it's supposed to. I haven't actually seen that one yet, but I don't think I'm wrong.

Last Sunday's episode came on time, didn't it? I seem to remember 60 Minutes starting here at 6pm, like it's supposed to. I haven't actually seen that one yet, but I don't think I'm wrong.

It was on time last week for certain time zones. I'm in central time zone and it was on time for me... but in other time zones it varies. We only had one game on here last Sunday that ended at 3pm. Some places might have had local games on after or something. I dunno.

Back