'Miami' Prepares For An 'Explosive' End To Season 8

CSI Files

Captain
This week’s episode of CSI: Miami, “LA”, has a unique style thanks to the direction of rocker Rob Zombie, and it will feature the start of a dangerous storyline for one member of the team. (Spoilers after the jump!) As CSI Files previously reported, Zombie stayed true to Miami while adding his own stamp to the [...]

More...

As soon as I saw that Paul Blackthorne was signed on in a recurring capacity, I suspected something like this. It should be interesting - with Adam Rodriguez back full time next season, it seems like a very real possibility that Jesse could get killed or lose his job, so this is definitely one instance where you just don't know what's going to happen...

Needlees to look for Tara hmmm I mean Jesse next season:wtf:.

But I do find it annoying. This stop and go action on Miami. Storylines seems to repeat themselves and characters are - well Tara and Jesse - says it all.

Adam returning will bring my favorite storyline back on track so I am happy. But I do wish writers would learn something from their past storylines and handling of charaters.IMHO

Back