'Miami' & 'New York' Get New Timeslots In The Fall

CSI Files

Captain
During the CBS upfronts, the network announced the fall schedule for the 2010-2011 season. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation will remain at 9:00pm ET/PT on Thursdays, but CSI: Miami and CSI: New York will move to anchor new nights. Miami will air Sundays at 10:00pm ET/PT, and New York will move to an earlier hour on [...]

More...

I'm not sure how I feel about these changes. I guess we'll see what happens in the fall. Hopefully putting NY on Friday and Miami on Sunday won't kill the shows. I think NY is probably more vulnerable, especially since it's always been the lowest rated of the three. If season seven does end up being the final season, I hope it's awesome.

I'm not really interested in the new CBS shows, although I'll probably check out Hawaii Five-0.

I don't think the new shows will fair well, even in those time slots. Like I posted in the Miami forum, I doubt anyone's going to leave Castle for Five-o.... I really don't think any of the shows sound to impressive, and I'm wondering if the ratings are lower than the CSI's were pulling, if they'll move them back pretty quickly.... Hmm.

I think NY and Miami will hold their own. I will be following both of them. We are a loyal bunch, and you never know, without the competition against either of them, we could actually pull out more viewers. One can hope!

The only good thing about the new timeslots is weaker competition for both shows.I hope they do well.We'll see in fall how things will turn out.

The problem with the Sunday schedule for Miami will be the sports events.The shows are aired later on a regular basis,especially during football season.

The problem with the Sunday schedule for Miami will be the sports events.The shows are aired later on a regular basis,especially during football season.

That will be a major issue for me. I'm not going to wait up. While I'll record it, I'm finding less and less time to watch shows I've recorded and find myself deleting them after a time because I've lost interest.

Sunday nights are devoted to getting myself ready for the week ahead. Washing and ironing work cloths for the coming week. Cooking and freezing lunches and breakfasts. Last minute weekend cleaning.

The last thing I usually have time for is to sit down and watch tv. There is a better chance that I'll be catching NY than Miami.

I'm annoyed with the timeslot changes. More so with Miami's than NY's due to the sports causing delays issues. :sigh:

Back