'Miami' Gets Special Treatment

CSI Files

Captain
Go behind the scenes - and behind the science.<p>The latest issue of the <I>CSI Magazine</I> is a 100-page special about the second series in the franchise, <I>CSI: Miami</I>. The magazine allows fans to cast their vote in the <I>CSI: Miami</I> Awards, in categories such as Best Episode and Best Horatio One-Liner. <font color=yellow>Adam Rodriguez</font> (Eric Delko) has the feature interview in the magazine, talking about friends, personal wounds and losses.<p>Other interviews in the issue include series regulars <font color=yellow>Jonathan Togo</font> (Ryan Wolfe), <font color=yellow>Eva La Rue</font> (Natalia Boa Vista) and <font color=yellow>Rex Linn</font> (Frank Tripp). <font color=yellow>Evan Ellingson</font>, the young man cast to play Horatio's long-lost son Kyle Harmon, also has an interview in the magazine. The question and answer feature at the end of the issue features <font color=yellow>Sofia Milos</font> (Yelina Salas).<p>The magazine also contains Horatio's most memorable moments and a tribute to Alexx Woods (<font color=yellow>Khandi Alexander</font>), who left the show at the end of season six. Costume designer <font color=yellow>Andrea Federman</font> talks about dressing the cast of <I>Miami</I>, and the issue goes behind the scenes of creating an episode of the show. Not limited to fictional crime, the <I>CSI Magazine</I> features an article about capturing America's most prolific serial killer, as well as estimating time of death and analyzing blood spatter.<p>The original information is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.titanmagazines.com/app?service=external/Product&sp=l1075">Titan</a>. Issue 5 of the <I>CSI Magazine</I> is on sale now.<center></center>

Back