'Miami' Dips Below 10 Million, Shares Top Spot

CSI Files

Captain
The latest episode of CSI: Miami, “Meltdown”, took second place in overall viewers on Monday, May 3 with 9.62 million people tuning in. This put it behind competitor Castle, which pulled in 10.77 million viewers. In the 18-49 demographic prized by advertisers, Miami narrowly beat Castle with a 2.7 rating/7 share over the ABC series’ [...]

More...

WOW, if I recall correclty, that's even worse than the episode with the man flushed down in the toilet :wtf:

WOW, if I recall correclty, that's even worse than the episode with the man flushed down in the toilet :wtf:
Actually,it's a lot worse.The episode you're thinking of"In Plane Sight" actually had 12.9 million viewers and won it's time slot.
I think this episode only had as many viewer as some of the rerun episodes.Some of the episodes this season that went up against special sport events had more viewers than this episode.I do believe this is the lowest number of viewers this entire season.

Actually,it's a lot worse.The episode you're thinking of"In Plane Sight" actually had 12.9 million viewers and won it's time slot.
Thank you, I thought it had less than 10 million viewers as well and I was looking for these figures but I couldn't find them anywhere :thumbsup:

I do believe this is the lowest number of viewers this entire season.
Yep, I think you're right. Thank god Eric's return should have helped the show :rolleyes::p

Not all that surprising. It wouldn't be a stretch to say Miami might be moving from its Monday slot next year.

I think it might be time to put this show to bed if the pattern of low numbers continue next year (who knows, maybe season 9 will bring in big numbers for whatever reason but at this point, it's not looking likely). *shrugs* Although, 9/10 million every week is more than a lot of shows can say but looking strictly at Miami over the past 8 years, it seems as though quite a few are tuning in elsewhere on Mondays. Whether it's change of taste or the show just can't keep up anymore like it used to, I don't know but I do know I'll probably be watching until the end.

Back