'Miami' & 'CSI:NY' Address Matters Of The Heart

CSI Files

Captain
When the new season gets underway this fall, CSI: Miami and CSI: New York won’t waste any time addressing the ongoing romantic subplots between team members. (Spoilers after the jump!) Miami’s season ten premiere will answer viewers’ questions about the stalled romance between Calleigh Duquesne (Emily Procter) and Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez). “Right away in [...]

More...

Thank God! I wouldn't want them spending too much time on solving crimes or developing characters independent of romance. :rolleyes:

I need to figure out how to submit questions to these sites so I can ask about stuff I actually care about*. I just can't bring myself to worry about the state of Danny and Lindsay's marriage when I know nothing's actually going to happen. They're not going to get divorced. I seriously doubt either one of them will cheat. It's just...not going to happen. Yet they only seem to answer DL questions 99% of the time, and it's annoying.

* What's coming up for Flack? Will we learn more about any of the characters' families (like Adam, Sid or Flack)? Will we learn more about Jo's time with the FBI? What will we see with Jo's kids (or ex-husband)? And as for Miami: Will Walter continue to be epic - lol wait, never mind, that's obviously a yes. :p

Back