'Miami' Comes Up Short, Marks Series Low In The Demo

CSI Files

Captain
The most recent episode of CSI: Miami aired late for some viewers, but other viewers got the episode on time. “Reality Kills” came in second on Sunday, November 14 with 10.44 million viewers, which put it behind the 10:00pm portion of Sunday Night Football on NBC (17.57 million). Brothers & Sisters was third for the [...]

More...

I assumed the episode was pushed back everywhere because it was about half an hour late here, but then I read that it wasn't pushed back, so...I guess it was just certain areas? :confused: I went ahead and did the ratings, but I'll probably keep an eye out for the final ratings to see if there's much of a difference.

I'm in Charlotte. We have two CBS outlets on my cable. The one from Charlotte was 37 minutes late, while the one from Greenville, sc was on time. My guess is a lot of people in the key demo could have possibly seen it online (I know I did, and a lot of my friends, both online and off did as well). Even when CBS took it down, it was posted other places, due to Canada seeing it, ect. Viewers were slightly up, though (I know that's not as important), and being second to football is like first in the TV show world.. so.

Keeping it positive. Well, trying to. :)

Back