'Miami' Comes Up Short Against 'Castle'

CSI Files

Captain
The latest episode of CSI: Miami, “Spring Breakdown”, earned second place on Monday, April 12 with 10.84 million viewers and a 3.2 rating/9 share in the 18-49 demographic prized by advertisers. This put it behind Castle, which pulled in 13.16 million viewers and 3.2/10. NBC was third for the hour with a repeat of Law [...]

More...

A bunch of people probably tuned out when the episode came on and their ears were assaulted by that damn song. :brickwall:

A bunch of people probably tuned out when the episode came on and their ears were assaulted by that damn song. :brickwall:

What song was it? I missed the first little bit. I came in right when the bodies were first found. :lol: The tape I had in there originally screwed up, so I had to put in another tape. :lol:

I didn't really care for the episode much to be honest. I thought it was very boring. They stole the initial storyline from that NY ep. They stole the end sequence from Cold Case (that's a thing CC does in every ep). They didn't bother to find a way to add Natalia in. They miswrote Ryan in a couple of scenes IMHO. They mentioned DNA, so they could have shown Valera processing it.

The only good things were Ryan and Jess worked together, H and Walter... and Calleigh/Tripp (although they could have added Natalia to that group)... Ryan's scene with Tripp and travers was nice. Loved that Tripp and Ryan still playfully tease each other. And Dave was in the ep. :) Calleigh's killer blonde line was cute. And the kids cheering about the foam dummy being tossed out the window was funny. But all in all, I didn't care for the episode. I'm getting highly annoyed with the constant neglect of Natalia.

Any episode that does a send-up to Jersey Shore is probably not going to be on my list of favorites. :lol:

What song was it? I missed the first little bit.
That idiotic 'I wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy' song from Ke$ha. She has a dollar sign in her name and the song has random capitol letters. "TiK ToK"? Seriously? That might bug me more than "Whataya Want from Me" and "Pick U Up" from Adam Lambert, although it is entirely possible that I'm giving those songs a pass because I actually like them. This Ke$ha song just bugs the everliving crap out of me. Why is it popular? Brushing your teeth with a bottle of Jack? Does anybody actually think saying that is ~cool~?

*headdesk*

(Oh my god, I'm crotchety and old. :eek:)

Oh a Kesha song. :lol: I have only heard the one she sang on American Idol and I was annoyed with it. :lol:

Back