'Miami' Casts Jamie Bamber, Jeananne Goossen Visits 'CSI:NY'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Miami and CSI: New York have announced new guest stars for the upcoming season. (Spoilers after the jump!) Jamie Bamber will guest-star in an episode of Miami as a storm chaser, TV Guide reports. The character winds up on the team’s radar when a piece of his equipment is traced to a murder. Over [...]

More...

I'm impressed with the NY casting - at least looks wise. I have no idea who the actress is, but for some reason I was expecting a fair skinned, blonde to be cast. NY is not known for their diversity.

Honestly, I was kind of expecting them to cast a Latino actress (don't know why, just what I thought they'd do for some reason), so, I'm not really that shocked with the actress they went with. I have no idea who she is though. A blonde being cast never even crossed my mind. I guess because they've failed with blonde recurring characters before Kendall and Haylen.

I like Jamie Bamber. Can't wait to see his episode. :)

I'm impressed with the NY casting - at least looks wise. I have no idea who the actress is, but for some reason I was expecting a fair skinned, blonde to be cast. NY is not known for their diversity.
Jeananne is definitely a beautiful woman, but not in the typical, cookie cutter way. She's half-Asian (Japanese, I believe, although I could have misinterpreted the interview I read), and it's nice to see some diversity in the more minor roles even if the show's main cast only has one non-white actor.

I've only ever seen her in "Breakfast with Scot", and that was a while ago, so I don't really remember much about her acting. I thought the movie was cute, but that doesn't help. :lol:

Back