Mendelsohn: We Renew Our Energy Here

CSI Files

Captain
The Los Angeles Times visited the Laguna Beach home CSI: Crime Scene Investigation showrunner Carol Mendelsohn shares with Andy Wolf, an attorney and former president of the Pacific Design Center. It took a year of planning and two-and-a-half years of work to turn the ramshackle building into a stunning retreat. “This is our getaway house,” [...]

More...

I will not watch your new show. NY was kicked out of the Wed 10pm just to give way with it. Why are producers keep producing legal drama shows as if there has been a proven hit?

So next fall, my TV schedule will be Survivor, Criminal Minds and MythBusters.

That's fabulous Carol, you're the best, and one of my all time heroine's and the goddess of CSI, You've got one of the most creative minds ever in this industry:bolian: Whatever you do is OK with me, and thank's for bringing on Laurence Fishburne, he's added such electricity and clout, he's regal
3d-souffle-coeur.gif
and you rock. You deserve this wonderul place in Laguna Beach, one of my favorites places in California, & I used to visit there all the time. Thank's for sharing the photos of your spot;)

Some ocean views of this fantastic town~

http://www.city-data.com/album/album-Laguna-Beach-California.html

Last edited:
Back