Mendelsohn: Our Team Is Going Through A Transition

CSI Files

Captain
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation executive producer Carol Mendelsohn wasn’t pleased with reports of Dr Ray Langston’s (Laurence Fishburne) “wardrobe makeover” at the start of season ten.As CSI Files previously reported, the news about Langston’s wardrobe change was taken out of context. CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler made the comment in jest, but members of the [...]

More...

While I disagree with CM with some aspects of the show, I am glad she spoke publicly about the 'wardrobe makeover'. It's a shame this comment was taken as fact.

I do like the whole 'older person changing career' element of Langston. It's a very realistic storyline.

Wow. I'm glad she finally corrected that. Would have been better if she said so a couple of months back before everyone started foaming at the mouth about the 'importance' of Langston's wardrobe. Looking back now, I do find it funny. Good joke. :lol:

Despite saying that it was said in jest, fact is that this season Ray has ditched the suits and is now wearing a vest and looking more like the others, so I'm thinking there was a grain of truth in it all.

But he still doesn't rock the vest like Nick does. ;)

Back