Mayor Goodman Revisits 'CSI'

CSI Files

Captain
Oscar Goodman will soon step down as mayor of Las Vegas after a 12 year term. Goodman has appeared in several episodes of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, most recently last season’s “Sqweegel”, in which he played himself. According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, the soon-to-be-former mayor will return to the crime drama early in [...]

More...

Yeah, that would fit, especially since the last episode he appeared in was "Sqweegel".

But now I'm curious what his ~dirty little secret is going to be, if it gets Sqweegel going after him.

(It is kind of odd that he's [presumably] playing himself and he's dying, though - but wait, they've done that before haven't they? Did Carrot Top die in his episode, I can't remember...)

Yeah, that would fit, especially since the last episode he appeared in was "Sqweegel".

But now I'm curious what his ~dirty little secret is going to be, if it gets Sqweegel going after him.

(It is kind of odd that he's [presumably] playing himself and he's dying, though - but wait, they've done that before haven't they? Did Carrot Top die in his episode, I can't remember...)

No Carrot Top was in an ep but didn't die, that ep will reair on Wed. this week

Hmm, okay. I was thinking he didn't die, but then I thought maybe he did, and I was too lazy to look it up. :lol:

Back