Matlin Talks Mrs Grissom, 'CSI: Chicago'

CSI Files

Captain
Upcoming CSI: Crime Scene Investigation guest star Marlee Matlin shares details about her character and which city should get a CSI spinoff. (Spoilers after the jump!) As CSI Files previously reported, Matlin will star alongside Phyllis Frelich as a professor at a college for the deaf. Frelich will play former CSI head honcho Gil Grissom’s [...]

More...

Nice interview, Marlee. But I seriously doubt they will do yet another CSI spin-off. I can see a reboot in the future when the other shows are gone, but not anytime soon.
I did like Sue Thomas FBI, which was a show about lip-reading to solve crimes; I wouldn't mind a redo of that premise.
As far as The Two Mrs. Grissoms, I'm really excited about the episode, but also a little apprehensive about the 'ex-girlfriend' angle. Still, I'm counting on Jorja to pull it off with style and grace! Mostly, I'm looking forward to her interaction with Ma Grissom and her 'struggle' to communicate with ASL. Sounds of Silence was a long time ago; a lot has happened since then. :)

Back