Marg Is Glad To Be Back

CSI Files

Captain
<font color=yellow>Marg Helgenberger</font> (Catherine Willows) returns to business as usual.<p>Helgenberger bought a 1925 Spanish Mediterranean home with husband <font color=yellow>Alan Rosenberg</font> last year, and the couple is currently renovating. Helgenberger hopes to have the house finished before her birthday in November, when she will turn 50. "If it's not ready by then, I'll be really (upset)," she told <A class="link" HREF="http://www.usatoday.com/">USA Today</a>. "That's not just another day. I'd like to say I'm carefree about moving into a different decade, but oh no."<p>Helgenberger is an older actress with a successful career. Her credits include movies such as <I>In Good Company</I> from 2004 and last year's <I>Mr. Brooks</I>. She has another big screen role coming up in <I>Columbus Day</I>, costarring <font color=yellow>Val Kilmer</font> and <font color=yellow>Wilmer Valderrama</font>. However, Helgenberger continues to be best known for her role on <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I>. She spoke about <font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font>'s (Sara Sidle) decision to leave <I>CSI</I> earlier this season. "I know she considered not wanting to forget to have a baby," Helgenberger explained. "And I think she kind of wanted a break from the heinous crimes our show deals with."<p>The two women remain friends offscreen, but Helgenberger said she wouldn't be following Fox's example just yet. The remaining stars of <I>CSI</I> recently returned to filming after the writers' strike, and Helgenberger said the time off "made us thrilled to come back." The actress stepped back into the shoes of the character she's played for eight seasons now. According to Helgenberger, all of the time and experience with <I>CSI</I> has made both women, real and fictional alike, "more wise and reflective, confident, relaxed and assured."<p>The original article is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/celebwatch/celebwatch.htm?csp=34">USA Today</a>.<center></center>

LOL that bit about turning 50 was cute.

I was surprised that there was no mention about the video clip they have on that page, though. Will Keck visited the CSI set in a women's prison and interviewed Marg there. It was very cute. Marg's answers to some of the questions were really funny, especially the comment about being locked up in a cell block with Billy Petersen. She also talked about Jorja's departure and how it felt like being in a prison. Cool interview. :)

Thanks for posting this. Aww, that sounds so sweet about her rennovating her house with Alan. <3 They are such an adorable couple. I'm also glad to hear that she doesn't wanna leave anytime soon. :D

Back