Malcom McDowell Returns To 'Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
Earlier this week, recurring star Danielle Bisutti*(Gabrielle Wade) tweeted that she was filming scenes with Malcom McDowell*for CSI: Miami. CSI Files has confirmed that McDowell, last seen in “L.A.” from Season Eight, will reprise his role Darren Vogel during this season’s final two episodes.

More...

Wow, I'm actually really surprised by this casting news. I got the feeling (from things he said at the time) that he thought he was too good for Miami. I'm curious about why they're bringing him back, although I do hope we get a reference to Jesse.

Wow, I'm actually really surprised by this casting news. I got the feeling (from things he said at the time) that he thought he was too good for Miami. I'm curious about why they're bringing him back, although I do hope we get a reference to Jesse.

Really? What did he say about the show? I'm quite surprised by this news. I thought he and David played off each other quite well, so this should be great for the last 2 episodes of the season.
redpleasedhappy.gif

Here's the quote I immediately thought of:

“I had a great time because of my friend Rob,” McDowell tells Fango. “If it hadn’t been for him, of course, I wouldn’t have gone near it. To be honest with you, I’m used to doing HEROES and ENTOURAGE; that’s cutting-edge stuff. [The CSI: MIAMI team] do a terrific show for what it is, but I wouldn’t want to do another one.”
From here.

Ouch! And yet--he's COMING BACK!!! He certainly doesn't need the paycheck. He's on TV all the time.
redgreedyhappy.gif
I think he enjoyed his stint on Miami more than he's letting on.
redwink.gif

Back