Magistra Nocte ( A Greg Fic )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Pairing : Greg Sanders & Alissa Cooper ( Alissa's ex Dante Mitchell )
    Others in fic : The Vegas team
    Rating : PG 13ish
    Summary : Greg Sanders was a normal person who wanted to find happiness but lately it wasnt happening until Greg meets someone who needs his help but will it be a sucess?

Chapter One

Greg Sanders was a lab rat working for the LVPD and the other CSI's had taunted him about why he hadnt got a girlfriend and Greg knew that soon he was gonna prove them wrong and find someone but Greg didnt know where to start looking and Greg felt like he wasnt gonna be lucky until one night Greg saw a very agressive attack just 30 meters away and Greg decided that he would try and stop it along with some bystanders who were also helping and they grabbed the guy and Greg helps the young girl up and leads her to safety..

Greg asks '' Are you ok?'' and the young girl looks up at Greg and admits '' Not really as that guy is an ex who just wont leave me the hell alone and i just dont know what the hell to do'', then Greg tells her '' I'm Greg Sanders'' and the young girl tells Greg '' I'm Alissa Cooper'' and the paramedics arrive on the scene to treat Alissa who asks Greg '' Please come with me?" and Greg nods and heads off with Alissa to the hospital and once the paramedics arrived with Alissa who was taken to be checked where it was discovered that Alissa had a miscarriage and the attack caused it and as it was only a few weeks and the doctors informed Alissa about it and Alissa was upset and asked '' Can you send Greg in here please?" and the doctors nodded and Greg who was waiting outside Alissa's room was told to go inside..

Alissa confesses to Greg '' The doctors told me that i'd lost the baby when i had no idea that i was even pregnant'' and Greg gives Alissa a gentle hug and tells her '' You know, when you meet the right person then eveything would be the way you want it to be'' and Alissa realises that Greg's right and tells Greg '' Yeah and maybe someone like you'' and Greg smiles at Alissa who asks '' Would you protect me from my ex Dante?" and Greg tells Alissa '' Of course i'll protect you for as long as you want me to''..

Will Alissa fall for Greg?

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Not bad Kaunis, keep going :):)

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and the name of the fic is from a ballad on an album that i have on my media player. But what happens next?

4. sharp52092

Next I'd say the team investigates the crime, and they warn Greg to be cautious of her

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

True but will Greg actully listen to the team?

6. sharp52092

Probably not

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I'm gonna write the next part

8. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Two

Grissom's team work the case and Grissom notices that Greg's not his usual self and Grissom asks Greg '' You okay Greg?" and Greg admits to Grissom '' The victim, Alissa is alive cause i saved her life that night and i'm starting to fall for her'' and Grissom warns Greg " dont get too close" and Greg admits " too late on that one huh?" then Greg walks out of the breakroom to go outside where Greg finds Alissa and Greg walks over to Alissa and asks " you ok?" and Alissa tells Greg " sort of and i wanted to see you"..

Greg smiles at Alissa who tells Greg " i'm falling for you" and Greg admits to Alissa " so am i " and Greg then tells Alissa " we keep this between us for now" and Alissa agrees to keep their feelings for each other a secret until the case was over and Greg sneaks a quick hug with Alissa a few meters from the LVPD..

Alissa tells Greg " i hope we can keep this hidden for as long as we can" and Greg admits " yeah me too and i only wanna be with you" then Greg snares a kiss with Alissa who responds to Greg's gentle kiss and then Alissa heads off and Greg heads back to lab happy with things..

What happens next?

9. sharp52092

I'm guessing trouble is on its way ;)

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

All i can say is - wait and see

11. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

An interesting story, I'm looking forward to seeing where it gets going.

Just one slight criticism, not with the story itself but with regards to punctuation. Don't forget your periods/full stops, because when I read it, I end up reading as one long paragraph and not in sentences and it's easier to read it in sentences. ;)

But other than that, good! I can't wait for more! :)

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

An update will be today and it's the way i write my fics and you should take a read of my other fic Reflections and see what you think

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh nice one:)
    Well I'm used to the writing so it's not bothering me.
    People writes differently.
    Other than that I like the story. And I can't wait for more ;)

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Have half of the enxt part complete but writers block

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Sorry for the wait but writer's block was hell so here's chapter 3

Chapter Three ( HUGE UPDATE )

Greg entered the lab after sharing a kiss with Alissa who realised that Greg was someone special and Alissa hoped that the CSI's could get Dante and arrest him for GBH and for Alissa all she wanted was to be with Greg and so Jim Brass had found Dante and took him in for questioning, while Grissom watched the whole thing unfold before his very eyes..

Brass asks the suspect " Why did you attack Alissa Cooper?" and Dante coldly responds " I wanted to kill her cause she left me and nobody leaves me" then Brass charges Dante with GBH and attempted murder and exits the room to see Grissom who informs Brass " The DNA all matches to Dante Mitchell" which makes Brass happy..

Greg goes off to find Alissa and finds her at the wall across from the LVPD and Alissa turns around to notice that Greg's there and Alissa asks " Did they find Dante?" and Greg admits " Yeah and he's been charged with GBH and attempted murder" to which Alissa sighs and Greg gives Alissa a hug and Greg whispers " Will you be with me?" and Alissa looks up at Greg and tells him " Of course i wanna be with you"..

Alissa stays in close to Greg who wraps both arms around Alissa unaware that Greg's friends were watching them from a distance and Nick whispers to Catherine " Guess our lab rat found someone" and Catherine nods while watching Alissa and Greg together then Grissom tells Greg " Take the rest of the night off" and Greg nods and gets his stuff from his locker before heading off with Alissa..

Greg takes Alissa to his apartment where Greg kisses Alissa softly and then Alissa whispers " I'm yours forever" and Greg smiles at Alissa, then share a passionate kiss while on the sofa and Alissa sighs and tells Greg " I'm lucky to be with you and i wanna spend tonight with you" and Greg agrees to let Alissa stay over and they headed to bed and Alissa snuggles into Greg who wraps both arms around Alissa who tells Greg " I'm lucky" and Greg softly kisses Alissa's forehead softly and fall asleep..

Will it be plain sailing for Alissa & Greg??

be still my beating heart

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011