Magazines for CSI shows???

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Carolyn_333, May 12, 2006.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I was just thinking...there's a Star Trek magazine, a Stargate SG-1 magazine, a Stargate Atlantis magazine. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine had its own magazine when it was still in production. There are NO magazines dedicated to any or all 3 CSI shows.
    How many here are like me and would like to see either one THICK magazine about all 3 CSI shows??? Or maybe each CSI show have it own thin...no more than 120 pages...magazine???

2. Calihan

Calihan Captain

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

The 35th issue of the CSI: Official DVD Collection is almost ready to be purchased. With Grissom on the cover, the issue includes a special look at partners in crime. The 36th issue is almost ready as well. With Greg Sanders on the cover, so far the issue includes the episodes "All For Our Country" and "Homebodies."

Is ^^that^^ it??? If it is, the way I read it, it's just for original CSI.
    What about CSI: Miami and CSI: New York???
    I'm talking about a magazine that has information on current and upcoming episodes. Interviews with cast members and maybe boxes at the end of those interviews telling little facts about that person and in that box or another nearby box little tidbits about their character. Like: Where was the character born??? How many siblings does the character have??? Is that character the oldest, the youngest or the middle child??? What is the character's date of birth??? What is the character's middle name??? Some of the same info I'd want to know about the cast member. Example: Horatio Caine-what would be his date of birth??? Maybe the answer could be something like May 17, 1957. Or the answer could be Horatio's date of birth is the same as David Caruso's. I'd like to see 3 magazines, one for each CSI show. Like the one for CSI: Miami I just described.

4. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

What if you live in the USA? Is there one for us?

5. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

if Australia ever release one about CSI Miami, i would buy it without hesitation...unless of course i don't have any money, in which case i would promptly get some moeny, THEN go buy it without hesitation :lol:

come on Australia! give us a Miami magazine!

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm in the USA...the state of AL-(short for Alabama) to be exact. There are NO CSI magazines in the USA that I know of. That's why I started this poll. I wanted to see how many of this site's members in the USA and other countries that do NOT have any CSI magazines felt about the idea.
    On using the word ideal...MY BAD. SORRY. :eek:

7. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I think it would be good if they kept them separate, I don't watch LV, and would want to have a 1/3 devoted to the show I don't watch.
    Grammar note: Please do not say ideal, it is idea. Ideal is referring to excelence and perfection. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when people say ideal rather than idea.

8. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

There's no CSI magazine where I live -otherwise I'd bought it.

And I think it's a great idea, as long as each show has it's own magazine. I don't watch Miami and NY, so :rolleyes:

Recaps, quotes, behind the scenes interviews and pictures, forensic science history, CSI's latest tools, 'how to', glossary of terms .......... and a contest to win a day with Billy Petersen ;) :p

9. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I love the fact that no one has voted no! :D

I do think it would be a brilliant idea and I do know that there is a magazine for Las Vegas but it is to expensive for me since it has the DVD's with them :( I was sooo upset when I realised that I wouldn't be able to buy them all :( :lol:

10. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Yeah my mum started buying it but then didn't-to expensive and by the time I was addicted it had gone!!!

11. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Do you know where you can purchase Las Vegas magazines? What kind of content [if you know] is on the DVD? Is like an episode from a certain season, behind the scenes stuff, or extra intervies, etc? I would love to have my own CSI: magazine collection. :D

12. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

I saw it once in the shop but it came with a dvd which I already have and it was 7.99, and it didn't look like there was much in the magazine.

13. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I'm in Canada, and there's no magasine here. I wish there was though. : (

-sar

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think it's great Idea. I wish they would do it here in the US of A. Other countries have them why not us? We cannot subscribe to these overseas mags either which seems unfair so yeah we need one.

15. 1_LaDy_RoSe_1

1_LaDy_RoSe_1 Police Officer

I'm not sure if the csi magazine is still available anyway, I think it was much too expensive and csi fans who already have the dvds probably didnt buy it.