Made In Jersey...But Working In New York.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I'm starting this thread cause I couldn't find one anyone else had started. Plus I watched the series premiere last night then again earlier this afternoon on ON DEMAND. Obviously, I liked the show or I wouldn't have rewatched it on ON DEMAND. Now, IF anyone else here at Talk CSI watched, I'd love to read your thoughts on the show. Personally, I loved it. So, now I have 2 shows on Friday to watch: "CSI: NY" and "Made In Jersey".

Now I'm gonna go start a thread about "Elementary", IF NO ONE ELSE has started one. I didn't watch it Thursday night but I did watch it earlier today on ON DEMAND before I rewatched "Made In Jersey". Guess what: I LOVE IT TOO.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  2. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I'm probably way outside the demographic of this show, but I enjoyed it. I'm a big fan of Kyle MacLachlan, Stephanie Marsh, and murder mysteries, so it's a win-win.

3. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

I wouldn't get too attached to this show. The ratings were horrible.

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I think it's because the promos were completely misleading. They should have played up the CBS elements instead of the girl in Jersey.

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

[Sarcastically] Oh great.
    [Serious] It's Person Of Interest and Charlie's Angels reboot all over again. Person Of Interest survived :bolian: but Charlie's Angels reboot got cancelled :(. Well, here we go again.
    Person Of Interest=Elementary
    Charlie's Angel reboot=Made In Jersey
    Elementary will MOST LIKELY survive and Made In Jersey will MOST LIKELY end up being :klingon:CANCELLED!!!:klingon:
    Right now I feel the same about Elementary as I did about Person Of Interest when it debuted. I like, I hate it, it's okay, it's so-so. That's exactly how I felt about Person Of Interest when it started.
    I feel the same about Made In Jersey as I did about the Charlie's Angels reboot when it debuted. I like, I love it, I want some more of it. That's how I felt about the Charlie's Angel reboot and that's how I feel about Made In Jersey. I'm suddenly having a strong feeling of Deja Vu.

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I like the premise of this show, and I love the cast (Stephanie March really needs to be on my tv), but I'm a little bit disappointed in the execution. I'll keep watching in hopes of some improvement in the writing.

As far as the ratings, I'm not sure what CBS expects for a Friday night show. This may not be a break-out hit, but it may be affordable.

7. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

It's atrocious for even Friday night ratings.

8. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

The show has been axed already.

9. Gaven32

Gaven32 Victim

Stephanie Marsh, is my favorite once a time she says,“Actors learn a worldwide individual language,” she said. “I talk ‘human’ and that is straight because of individual actions work I did in sessions like this.”