***** Mac Taylor : 333 *******

CSINEWYORK000

Lab Technician
Hey Guys!

As a fan CSI:NY, and the mystery, crime, and resolution.
I thought it would be fun to maybe try to get some ideas on who Mac's secret stalker is. (If we dont know already :confused:)

There are a few clues, but very little evidence. Which makes it quite difficult to find this mystery person.

Not to mention finger prints & DNA.

Here's what what I have been able to gather so far:

1. The number 3:33, has a significance (spiritual,biblical)
2. 3:33 Could signify an event (in one's life. perhaps)
3. Suitcase (no finger prints = no Id)
4. Phone calls
5. London
6. Dr.Peyton Driscoll(Claire Forlani)

In words of Mac Taylor - "Everything is connected, just have to figure out how"

Which got me thinking that this maybe be an inside job. What do I mean?? A close person to the Source.

Now I know I'm no CSI,cop, or detective but all of the above points make a lot of sense(sp?) And It all points to none other than -Dr.Peyton Driscoll !

Maybe there is someone else........but the evidence that we have so far point in one direction.

Maybe you guys have other theories......??

Feel free to negotiate.

*****OPEN FORUM*********
(ALL OPINIONS COUNT)

In the last episode when Mac find the T-shirt it likes he know this one.
He's supprise but I think is so affraid by this affair.
I want to know what is realy happening in London.

Ah yes....... of cource.

Thats a great point. Thank You.

7. Bloody T-shirt(Mac's,if they were together she knew about it)

Hmmm......... I wonder if you can get DNA from that?? That is if its real blood :confused: :confused:

I think it's something from way back in Mac's past. If it were connected to a more recent event or person, I think the 3:33 would tip Mac off a little easier. But if it's from something buried deep in his past from years before, he has long forgotten any sort of 3:33 significance, and that's why he's having a hard time putting the pieces together.

I know it's not much, but just a theory! :)

Hmmm...

I thought of that too. Its hard to eliminate all events/people. But here's what made me think it was recent it started after London not before.(MAYBE, just a thought)

And If it is true.. that's a long long list of suspects.

Well guys we do know already if you check out the spoiler thread you can find out.....thats if you want to know..... :D

well thanks for bursting our buble.........

This is just for fun,....just some theories.

And NO SPOILERS allowed!!!

Okay, new theory: What about Stella's new potential boyfriend? (I forgot his name :()
arguments:
-> new kid on the block (they're always suspicious :devil:)
-> he has stalky manners (taking Stella's card so he could have her number, waiting for her at the coffeestand, sending a parachute...) and if the shoe fits...
-> connection with Mac: none I can think of (yet... :D)

I really like Sinclair for this.

1) Sinclair might have started the calls during the London trip so Mac wouldn't think it was him.

2) Mac would have probably reported which hotel he was staying at to the department, so Sinclair would know where Mac was.

3)Sinclair would be more able to get someones luggage under the guise of homeland security.

4) Sinclair would have access to blood.

5) Sinclair could have had a subordinate deliver the suitcase. Who is going think twice about seeing a policeman at the lab?

6) Sinclair probably released the email anonymously to the press to look like a victim at Mac's expense. How else would the press had the press gotten a copy of the email that was secured and the stalker knew about it.

7)Assuming the team has to clock in or out that would be how Sinclair would know Mac was still at the office.

Spoiler
In a future episode Mac goes to Chicago. Sinclair probably has connections in Chicago and could have talked to a childhood friend and found out about the event where Mac tried to kill someone who was attacking a friends brother,but the friend had to do it. Sinclair sends Flack supposedly to insure Mac doesn't embarrass the department. I think he is sending Flack, because Mac trusts Flack and Flack would go out of concern for Mac. Sinclair probably is trying to stay one step ahead of Mac.

Of course I could be wrong. Maybe Peyton is getting back at Mac for calling her claire. :eek:

It can't be the new boyfriend, I doubt that he knows Mac.

Plus, in last nights episode Stella said that unlike her other boyfriend(s) this guys is sqeeky clean.

CSINYMIA000 said:
Hey Guys!

I thought it would be fun to maybe try to get some ideas on who Mac's secret stalker is. (If we dont know already :confused:)

Hey I was just answering your comment! And I didn't tell you who or why...so you can still bat ideas around :D

Ok,Ok... just put the gun down...and slowly walk away.
LOL :lol: :lol:
No harm intended.

If you have some of your own ideas feel free to throw them out here. ;)

Back