Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Mac/Stella #14 -

• 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • They knows what love is because of eachother.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No one can stop their love.

• 'Cause they're meant to be.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

• Good food and even greater company.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

• The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

• 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's good to know about it. It would be even better if he did give us something good about Mac/Stella. Now, we just keep guessing and waiting and longing and ranting...
Aww, "Something good" sounds so nice. My mind is running again. When... When... There's only this word that came into my mind when I thought about Mac/Stella. But still their chemistry is undeniable like one of our family member suggested for the title. :adore: I paid most of the attentions to the both of them when I watch the episodes. :lol:

At last, all he cares if Stella's OK. :adore:

Yeah! Totally agrees with you. And he would embrace Stella and says "All I care and needed is you to be alright" :adore: *fainted*

Surely I love that scene. But I resent it if it comes all in a sudden, just like Flack and Angell's kiss. I want they give us some hints, create some intensive atmosphere. And they eventually get into a passionate kiss. :adore:

Yeahh.. I understand what you mean. :) We all wanted it to be one step at a time. Not jumping to conclusions. We wanted it to be special for Mac/Stella. I've never dared to give opinions about other ships. ;)

Last edited:
I paid most of the attentions to the both of them when I watch the episodes. :lol:
Me too. :lol: Like some of our family said (sorry, can't recall exactly who), the other characters are not exit when we have Mac and Stella on the screen. :lol:

And he would embrace Stella and says "All I care and needed is you to be alright"
I'm fainting just imagine that beautiful moment. :lol:

I've never dared to give opinions about other ships. ;)
Don't get me wrong. I love Flack and Angell, especially Flack. I just don't like the way the TPTB handled that kissing scene. ;)

Last edited:
Me too. :lol: Like some of our family said (sorry, can't recall exactly who), the other characters are not exit when we have Mac and Stella on the screen. :lol:
:lol: Surprised..! When I watched Hush a few hours ago, as Mac and Stella appears I sat down quietly and watch. When Aiden and Danny appears, I'm enjoying my food happily. :lol: I can't help it! :devil:

I'm fainting just imagine that beautiful moment. :lol:
*Sighs* It's been how long since we watch them hugging? There's always one question I wanted to ask.. It's always Stella who kisses his cheeks but not the other way round? All of it was beautiful but I was wondering.. Curious.. It was unique at the same time. :)

Don't get me wrong. I love Flack and Angell, especially Flack. I just don't like the way the TPTB handled that kissing scene. ;)
Kikii, don't worry about it. I was just saying myself. :) I'm sorry to have you thought that I was refering to you.. ;)

Last edited:
Surprised..! When I watched Hush a few hours ago, as Mac and Stella appears I sat down quietly and watch.
Me too. :lol: I did't listen to what people said to me. I was just like 'shh...wait till I finish this'. :lol:

It's always Stella who kisses his cheeks but not the other way round?]
It would be the ultimate moment we are talking about it Mac starts the kiss, even on her cheek. :adore: Now, you make me thinking when... when...when...will we have it. :lol:

I'm sorry to have you thought that I was refering to you.. ;)
No sorry needed, dear. ;) I just don't want their fans throw things at me. :lol:

Me too. :lol: I did't listen to what people said to me. I was just like 'shh...wait till I finish this'. :lol:
I may be a little bit crazy sometimes, 'cause I keep go and repeat the scene where they are together to listen their conversation on what they are talking about 'cause of all the smiles they had exchanged. :adore: Sometimes they doesn't even need verbals, all they needed was their gaze. It speaks all for them. :adore: I am amazed by the both of them.

Now, you make me thinking when... when...when...will we have it.
I'll join you thinking the "Whens". I've always thought of how they are going to get together. It settles down my mood and lightens up my life everytime I think about Mac/Stella as I leaves the world behind. :)

No sorry needed, dear. ;) I just don't want their fans throw things at me. :lol:
I'll be your back-up and covers for you with unbeatable shield, while Mac/Stella Family shoots them with BAZOOKA! :)

1010 posts is a nice number.. Are we going to shoot for 1015? :)

Sometimes they doesn't even need verbals, all they needed was their gaze. It speaks all for them. :adore: I am amazed by the both of them.
So true. :) They have the most intimate gazes that talks to each other silently. :adore:
I'll be your back-up and covers for you with unbeatable shield, while Mac/Stella Family shoots them with BAZOOKA! :)
Thank you! I believe their fans are as nice as us. We need not to worry. :)
Are we going to shoot for 1015? :)
I don't know if we're breaking any rules. :confused: What do you say if we save some ammunition for the new thread? Then we could have #16 coming sooner. You can come back later and tell me your opinions on 'The fall' in the thread. :)

Last edited:
I don't know if we're breaking any rules.
Aww.. Alright, then I'll just go to rest for now. :)

Thank you! I believe their fans are as nice as us. We need not to worry. :)
Yeahh.. They're all very kind and warm. :)

I'll talk to you soon as the new thread opens and shares my screen caps with you. :) I've had fun talking to you. :lol: I'm so lonely here as I'm stucked in my house. *Hugs* you tight.

Take care - Asprine

I've had fun talking to you. :lol: I'm so lonely here as I'm stucked in my house. *Hugs* you tight.
*hug you back tightly* Me too. I don't believe we have over posted twelve message already, not mentioning the editings. :lol: So, see you soon. Take care. :)

*hug you back tightly* Me too. I don't believe we have over posted twelve message already, not mentioning the editings. :lol: So, see you soon. Take care. :)

And with that said, see you in the next post guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back