Mac and stella finally together?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Smackfanforlife, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Smackfanforlife

Smackfanforlife Dead on Arrival

This is my first Story. Hope ya like it. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! I just made it up from the top of my head, since V-Day is comeing up. :) Enjoy. :)

Mac and Stella: Finally More Than Friends?
    Part 1

It started out as a normal day at the NYPD. Everyone was working, and every thing was going well. Everyone was preparing for the Valentine's Day Dance. It was early, but nobody cared. Everyone was getting ready to ask out somebody for the dance. Stella was typing on her computer, when Danny and Flack came in. She looked up. “ Your not both gonna ask me to the dance are you?” “No”, they both said. “ Did Mac ask you to the dance?” Flack asked. “ Why do you ask?” They both smiled. “We all know you two like each other,” Danny said. “ We do not”, Stella said. “ Don’t try to hide it”. Flack said. “ Get outta here you two.” Stella said.

1 hour goes by. Stella is walking to DNA. As she passes Mac’s office, Mac taps on the glass. She stops, and goes back to his office. She goes in and shuts the door. “ I need to ask you something”, Mac told her. He looked all nervous. And like he was running a lot. “ Are you okay Mac?” Stella asked looking at him. Mac was trying to say something. “ Will…. You….Me…Ring…..For life?” He said trying to breathe. “ What?” Stella asked. “ Umm… I uh.. wanted to know if you would”. Before he could finish, Adam came in. “ Stella, come on. The DNA is waiting here.” He said. “ I’ll talk to ya later Mac”, She said as she followed Adam to DNA.

Mac muttered to himself angrily. Why can’t I just ask her? He thought to himself. After work, They decorated the roof for the dance coming up. Stella and Lindsey were setting up the decorations on the door. " Did anyone ask you yet?" Lindsey asked Stella. " Nope." She said kind of sad. " But, Mac was asking me something, but i couldnt make it out what." She said. " Hmm. Maybe he's scared, or he thinks your already going with someone". Lindsey said.

After hours of decorating, they headed back to their offices to get their things to go home. As stella was walking, she passed Mac's office. He was just standing outside the door. Thinking untill Stella snapped him out of his thoughts. " You okay Mac? Your acting a little different now." Stella asked Mac. " Yeah." He replyed. " Umm listen Stella. I want to know,umm.. would you like to go to the dance.. with me?" Mac asked nervously. He was afraid she would turn him down. " Sure." Stella replyed. Mac's face got happier. " Great." He said with a smile on his face.

As stella walked over to hug him, the bottom of her heel broke, and she fell towards Mac. Mac droped his coat, and keys on the floor, and caught her. He helped her stand up, and fixed her heal with some glue he got from his office. " Thanks" Stella said. " No problem. Are you okay?" Mac said. " Yeah im fine." Stella replyed. Mac had his hands on her waist. They both looked at each other's eyes. Mac leaned closer to Stella. Their hearts pounding. They got closer and closer... then... " Hey guys, you gonna leave sometime tonight?" Hawkes asked interrupting them. They both looked at him. Mac quickly pulled his hands off of Stella.

"Yeah. We were just talking about the dance." Stella said as Mac picked up his things. " Don't forget, the dance is in two 2 days." "WHAT?!?!" Mac and Stella both said in shock. " Yeah. Don't you two forget now." Hawkes said smiling. As he left, stella and mac looked at each other. " Well.. i'll see ya tomorrow?" Mac asked. " You know it." Stella said smiling. They both said goodnight to each other.

Damn. I was so close to kissing the man of my dreams. Stella thought to herself as she was walking to her car.

Damn. I was so damn close to kissing the woman of my dreams. Mac thought to himself while driving home.

Hope you liked it. Part 2 coming soon. :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

aw kiss already lol

more more!

3. Smackfanforlife

I am almost finished with part 2. But with all the snow where i live, my computer keeps freezing. So it might be done later today, or tomorrow.

4. Smackfanforlife

Okay you guys. Here it is" Mac and Stella: Finally More Than Friends?" Part 2. Hope ya like.

The next day, everyone clocked in, and started working. Mac and Stella didn't talk to each other. They were thinking about what to say to each other after yesterday. What do i tell him? I mean... does he like me? Stella thought to herself. Maybe he DOES like me.. more than just a friend. She thought with a smile on her face. She typed on her computer as always. Then Mac came in. She looked up. " Oh, Hiya Mac." She said. " Hey Stel" Mac said. They looked at theirselves, not at each other. Finally, Mac said " Listen Stel,about yesterday, after i fixed your shoe heal bottom thingy, i uh.... i" Before he could finish, Stella got a call from Flack. "Bonasera...Hmm...Okay, i'll be there in no time." Stella said, then hung up her cell phone. She stood up, got her coat on, and walked to the door. She walked right past Mac, and left. Mac was sad. He wanted to tell Stella that... Well... i'll make ya wait to find out. ;)

A few hours later, Stella finished her case. As she went into her office, she saw a note on her desk. She looked confused. She set her coat on the couch in her office, and read the note. I have to tell you my true feelings for you. I can't keep them inside me anymore. Come in my office tonight at 8:00. - Mac

Stella was very confused now. Could Mac like me? More than a friend? She thought to herself. Hours go by. And once again, the team headed to the roof to decorate. " Mac asked me to the dance lindsey." Stella said. " Thats great!" She said back. " What's the matter Stella? You look like your nervous or something" She said looking at Stella. " Well i am. Mac left a note in my office saying this" She showed Lindsey the note. " Hmm.. Maybe he likes you more than a friend" Lindsey said giving the note back. " Yeah. Maybe" Stella said.

2 hours go by. The team goes downstairs, and gets their things. Stella goes into Mac's office. She looked around. No sign of Mac anywhere. But she sees another note. She picks it up, and reads it. It's okay if you don't feel the same way Stel. I just have to tell you this. But first.. turn around. Now Stella was very very confused. She turned around, and saw Mac at the door, holding beautiful flowers.

" Mac? Wha?..B...You...." She was so confused, and nervous, she couldnt talk right. Mac got a tiny bit closer. " Stella, I..I..I really like you. Not just as a friend, something more. And I hope you feel the same way. I don't wanna be friends Stel" Mac said. He got close to stella. " I wanna be more than friends." He finished. Stella was so happy inside. She didn't know if Mac liked her more than a friend, like she likes him more than a friend, now she knows. " Oh Mac.. I do. I do feel the same way." She said. She was trying to hold back tears. but Mac could see in her eyes she wanted to cry.

He set the flowers on the table, put his hands around Stella's waist, and kissed her passionately. " I love you Stella Bonasera. With all my heart". Mac said. " I love you to Mac Taylor. With all my heart". Stella said back. They sounded like they were getting married. (i wish they would).

They kissed some more. " Soo. My place or yours?" Stella said. " Your's." Mac said with a smile. So they got in a cab, and soon enough they were at Stella's place. As Stella went on her computer to check her mail, Mac came up behind, and covered her eyes. " Mac??" She said. " What are you up to?" Mac made her stand up, and walked her to her bed. (o_O)

"Ohh Mac.. i didn't know THIS side of you." Stella said giggling. " Well, your gonna know now", Mac said. Just as he was about to kiss Stella, his phone rang. " God damn it" " Taylor" He said angry." hmm..mm..ok..im there in no time" He hung up. " What is it?" " Case, im on call-duty tonight." " Oh." Stella said kind of sad. " I'll see you tomorrow sweetie." Mac said. He kissed her goodbye, and left her place.

Part 3 Coming Soon. :) Hope you enjoyed. :):):):)

5. Smackfanforlife

Part 3. Enjoy!

The next day was normal. People clocked in, and blah blah blah. It was now only 1 day until the dance. Everyone could hardly work. Stella walked into Mac's office. "Hey Mac" " Hey Stel" They both kissed each other good-moring. "So how was your case?" " It was actually the easiest case ever. We caught the suspect, after he made us run for a long time. BTW i think i lost weight after that run. Anyway, we brought him in, he confessed, we threw him in jail, and that was it." "Wow. That IS one easy case." " Yep" "So, you excited for the dance in 1 day?" " You know it. Especially now that im going with you" " Aww" They both hugged.

"So Mac" " So Stel" " Should we tell the team? I mean they already have a hint that we like each other, might as well make them happy." "Good idea. I'll tell Danny, and Hawkes, and you can tell Flack and Lindsey" " 'k.
    C you late honey" They kissed yet again

So they told Danny,Hawkes,Flack,And Lindsey. The team was so happy. Hours went by, and before they knew it, it was time to decorate. They all headed up the steps. And started putting last decorations up. Stella and Mac were talking about something, when everyone heard a big loud BANG! They all stopped, and looked at the door. They were all scared. they didnt know who was there.

Just then, someone jumped out of the table by Mac and Stella, and pushed Stella off. " STELLA!" Mac yelled. she fell over. Everyone was too horrified to move. just then they heard someone say " Im okay.. for now" It was Stella. She was hanging on by the ledge. her hands slipping. Just then the man stepped on her hand, and then she was only hanging on the ledge by one hand. " You son of a" Mac said. he tackled the dude to the floor, and cuffed him. Flack took him to jail or something. Mac helped Stella up, and she was safe.

After a while, they decorated, then got their things from their offices. Mac drove Stella to her place. As soon as they got in, Stella asked" Are you on call duty tonight?" " Nope" Mac replied. " good" Stella said. They started kissing again. Then they walked to the bed. Then they started... um... i think you all know. If you dont, then... i dont know. figure it out.

After they were done, they watched TV for a little, then went to bed.

Part 4 coming soon. NOTE: This is my first attempt at this. So if you all like it, i might make another one when im done with this. XD

6. Smackfanforlife

WOOT! HERE IT IS GUYS: PART 4. ENJOY!

The next day was.. oh never mind. u all know. Stella was feeling strange though. She felt as if she was pregnate. (o_O) She took a test, and went to the doctor to make sure. And.. yep.. you guessed it: She's pregnate.( Now why cant this happen for real?) She was scared. How do i tell Mac? She thought to herself. She was gonna tell him as soon as they went home tonight. Just then she remembered. Damn, the dance is tonight. DAMN IT! She thought and thought on how to tell him, and when.

Before she knew it, it was time for the dance. She got dressed in her dress, and headed upstairs. Everyone was already there. " Hey honey" Mac said. " Huh? Oh. hi Mac" "Whats wrong?" " Look Mac, i have something to tell you. But, i really dont know how, and if this is the right time." " Come here" He brought her downstairs to his office. "Now, were alone. Is something wrong?"

Stella took a sigh. She looked at Mac. " Mac... I'm... I'm..." " Your what honey?" " I'm pregnate". Mac was in total shock. He didnt move. " DAMN IT!" " WHAT?" " no, not in that way. Look, i think thats wonderful. But.. i was gonna ask you something." " Oh. Well what is it?" Mac looked at stella. He reached into his pocket. " Mac? your not gonna shoot me are you?"

He got on his knee. " Stella Bonasera. Will you marry me?" He opened the box, and she saw a beautiful dimond ring. Now SHE was in total shock. She had tears come to her eyes. " Yes. Yes i will Mac." He got up, and they kissed. (what else is new?) They went upstairs and told everybody. They cheered. Everything was going perfectly.

- 9 months later-

" Come on honey. One more push" " DAMN YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME MAC!" Stella said in pain. After about a minute or so, she closed her eyes, and heard crying. She opened them, and saw the baby. " Congrats Mr. and Ms. Taylor. It's a beautiful baby boy." The doctor took the baby to rinse it off. " Honey, are you okay after all that pain?" " Yeah. I'm fine" She started crying. " Honey.. whats wrong?" " im.. just so happy. i never thought i would have a baby." Stella said crying happily. " Awww sweetie." Mac kissed her. The doctor gave Stella the baby, and he stopped crying. " So, what's his name?" Mac asked. " I was thinking Mac. JR." now MAC started crying. " Awww sweetie." They hugged happily.

After, they continued their life, raising their child, and being happy. They were so happy that they were together. And with their baby boy, or should i say Mac JR.?

~ The End~ Hope you all liked it. Let me know if you want me to make another story or something. :) Now.. WHY CANT THAT HAPPEN FOR REAL?!!??!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  7. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Awww! That was such a CUTE story!:adore::adore::adore:
    I TOTALLY AGREE when you say that you want this to happen for real, but I guess thats justa fanfiction dream *Sighs*
    Ah well! That Story was really good, and also it was your FIRST time So it was even better!:bolian::bolian:

I hope that you will continue writting! (if you write more, i will totally read it:)

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Woot :) You so need to make more :)

9. Smackfanforlife

I'm glad you all liked it. I am writting down ideas for a new one. I will probley start writting a new one, either today, or tomorrow. A new one will come no later than tomorrow. XD

10. Smackfanforlife

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Hi, there. Welcome to the fanfic board. Hope you have a nice time here. Feel free to post in the welcome thread. And there are a few helpful guidelines in the Friendly Reminder thread. Please especially take note of the first two guidelines.

Thanks and happy posting :)

~GNRF

12. Light_Gravity

Light_Gravity Civilian

it's nice!! write more. Es tan chévere!!!!!! :D