Loves Bond - Part 3 (High School)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by NHRFan, Nov 13, 2006.

1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry I took sooooooo long with this story. I'm having a major writer's block. I will be skipping High School soon, going to college. You will be meet Grissom, Catherine and Warrick. Pretty soon, you will be seeing Greg later. If you guys haven't read chapter 1 and 2, Let me know, I will sent it to you. I'm back with writing mood.

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Nick/Sara

Category: Romance/Drama

Summary: Nick's parents and Sara's parents want them to break up with each oher because Nick is not good enough for Sara. Nick and Sara will be secret girlfriend and boyfriend because Nick's brother told me to. They will never know about anything.

part: 3

Nick and Sara still kissing after Sara's father left. They move back from each other and put their head together, slow their breathing down.

"Wow, that was great," Sara said.

"Yes, I agree. It this your first kiss or have you been kiss before?" Nick asked.

"Tis is my first kiss. What abut you?" Sara answered.

"This is my first kiss. Do you think we should head back to our house?" Nick said.

"I know we should but I don't want to go," Sara whispered.

"Me either but my mom will be looking for me if I'm not home by supper," Nick said. "I will see you in school tomorrow."

"All right." They kiss one more times then they went their separated way to head towards their home.

Sara's house.

Sara walked in the house and saw her father sitting on the couch, got up and slappher her across the face. She hold her face with her hand.

"What's that for?" Sara was in shocked.

"That's for kissing that boy that you were seeing," John raged at her.

"You were spying on us," Sara said.

"Yes. Do you know that boy is rich," John answered.

"No, he never told me," Sara explained. "And he is my boyfriend now."

"No, he his not your boyfriend! You are going to break up with him when you get to school," John demanded. "And I mean it and you don't talk back with me, you just do it."

"Okay. I will break up with him," Sara said, in crying.

"Good. Go to your room and do your homework."

Sara went upstairs and closed the dorr, she hopes she don't have to break up with the hot guy, like Nick.

Nick's house.

Nick just walked in the house and get ready to go upstairs to do his homework. Jillian and Bill called Nick back in the living room, so Nick walked back to the living room and sat down on the chair while his parents sat on the couch.

"I just got a phone call from the neighbor and and he said, he saw you and his daughter each other," Bill explained.

"That's nosy neighbor spied on us!" Nick shouted.

"You know the rule, rich people marries rich people," Bill said. "This girl is not rich. And you will see not this girl anymore, you got that."

"She's new, so I show her around," Nick answered.

"So. What about the girl? Her name is Cindy," Jillian said. "She's rich. Why are you with her?"

"Because I'm not interested in Cindy."

"I don't care if you're interested in Cindy. You are going to be with Cindy weather you like it or not," Bill said. "And you go your room and finish your homework."

"Yes, sir." Nick got up from the chair and he can't believe his parents want him be with Cindy and he can't stand her.

Nick walked in his room and sat down on the chair and do his homework 'til he heard a knocked on the door, looked up and saw his big brother came in the room.

"Hey, baby brother," Andy said. "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing my homework and think how to tell my new girlfriend, I have to break up with her," Ncik answered, sadly.

"I'm sorry, bro. Why don't you do what I always do?" Andy asked.

"How am I suppose to do that?" Nick said.

"I got a secret girlfriend that my parents don't like," Andy replied.

"Because she is not rich like we are."

"Yes. I've been kk a secret from my parents for 4 years," Andy explained. "I'm think about ask her to marry me tonight."

"Good. I think I will take your advice and 'm good at keeping a secret." Nick like his big brother's advice.

"I know you are, because I'm the one that taught you. I'll see you at the dinner table."

The next days, Nick went to school and saw Sara waiting for him beside his locker, he walked up to her.

"Hi Sara," Nick said, in sadly.

"Hi Nicky," Sara answered.

"We got to break up because of my parents," Nick said.

"I guess we have to," Sara replied.

They do not want to break up becasue they love each other so much and start to get very strong bond with each other. Nick remember what his big brother told him about the secret romance.

"My big brother gave me some advice about secret relationships," Nick said.

"What kind of secret relatinships?" Sara asked, in confused.

"It's mean we can still be girlfriend and boyfriend but it has to be a secret," Nick explained. "My brother got a secret girlfriend andhe is going to ask her to marry him tonight."

"I think it great your brother gave a great advice." Sara getting excited. "Why don't we try it?"

"Really, I really like that," Nick is so happy to hear Sara like the ideas.

They gave each other hugs and they have to pretended, they don't like each other. They looks around to see anybody there and they gave each other a kiss before they head to class. They walked inside the classroom and sit down.

Meanwhile out the class, Cindy overheard Nick and Sara, they have broken up and she is so happy so she can have Nick all to herself and don't realize they just pretended to break up so she won't know about it.

TBC

Next part 4: Nick and Sara started senior years and they have been together for 4 years. Nick save Sara from being attack from the boys hiring by Cindy at the senior prom.