Love, The Hardest Way

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Pairing : Ryan/Becca/Dan ( aka Dan Cooper )
    Others : The Miami Team & Nick Stokes ( Becca's older brother )
    Rating : R/NC-17
    Summary : Becca is in a relationship with Cooper but doesnt wanna be with him anymore and seeks comfort with Ryan but how do things turn out? Will Becca get out alive or does Cooper do something stupid? Read to find out.....

Chapter One - I Love You ( Prelude To Tragedy )

Becca Stokes was in a relationship with Dan Cooper and they were together for three years and it was recently that Cooper began to harm Becca with knives and belts which left huge cuts and bruises etched all over Becca's body and some of the team had no idea what was happening under their noses as Cooper kept it quiet and Cooper had banned Becca from contacting her older brother CSI Nick Stokes who also had no idea what was going on with his little sister..

Becca went to the pier and sat under it thinking what she did to deserve this and Ryan saw Becca sitting alone on the gravel and Ryan then saw the bruises on Becca's arms and Ryan walked over to Becca and sat down beside her and asked her '' What happened to your arms?" and Becca turns to face Ryan and tearfully admits '' Cooper's been doing this for the past year and a half, i'm scared to leave him and if i do then he'll kill me'' and Ryan wrapped an arm around Becca who rested against Ryan who then asks '' Am i the only one that you've told about this?" and Becca admits '' Yeah and i cant even tell Nick'' and Ryan then asks '' Who's Nick" and Becca tells Ryan " Nick's my older brother and he's a CSI in Las Vegas"..

Ryan took Becca back to his condo and Ryan asks '' Would you mind if i kissed you?" and Becca tells Ryan " I dont mind at all" to which Ryan leans into Becca and softly kisses her and Becca responds to Ryan's gentle kiss and Becca asks Ryan " You wont tell anyone about this?" and Ryan tells Bacca " Of course not and it's between us i promise"..

( A Month Later )

Cooper was still harming Becca until she couldnt take it anymore and pushed Cooper away who then sliced Becca's cheekbone and hand with a knife, then Becca fled the condo and went to the lab where Ryan saw Becca covered in blood and Ryan ran over to Becca who whispered " I wanna be safe again" and Ryan took Becca to Alexx who cleaned Becca's wounds and Alexx noticed Ryan's hand entwined with Becca's and then Alexx asks " How did you get these" and Becca looks at Ryan who nods and explains to Alexx " All of Becca's injuries were caused by Cooper" and Becca confirms it to Alexx who was seething with anger upon hearing what Cooper was doing..

Cooper went to the lab and saw Becca talking with Ryan in the breakroom and this pissed Cooper off who walked into the room and tried to pull Becca away from Ryan who was stronger and coldly tells Cooper " I know what you've done to Becca and you are one sick bastard" Becca was scared and found Alexx who saw what was going on in the breakroom and shouted on Horatio who asked " What's going on?" and Alexx explains " Cooper's been beating Becca up for the past year and a half, and Ryan's trying to protect Becca but Cooper's not happy"..

Ryan lead Becca outside and to somewhere safe and Ryan sighs then asks " Becca, will you be my girlfriend?" and Becca tells Ryan " I'd love to be your girlfriend" and both Becca and Ryan seal their secret relationship with a kiss and Ryan suggests " How about we go and see your brother Nick?" and Becca nods and stays close to Ryan who wraps both arms around Becca and confesses " I love you and have done for ages" and Becca admits '' I love you too Ryan"..

Will Nick approve of Becca's new love Ryan? How will Nick react when he finds out what Becca's been through??

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Love this story. It's really good.
    As usually I expected a fight between Ryan and Cooper but I guess this way was better.

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Two - Everytime

Cooper decided that he was gonna kidnap Becca and once Cooper put his plan into action and had grabbed Becca and took her to an abandoned house and once Cooper had Becca in his clutches at the abandoned house near the docks and Cooper removes Becca's blindfold and attacks Becca hard and then back at the lab, Ryan recieves an email with a link to a site called " The Adventure " and Ryan clicks on the link but Ryan doesnt expect to see Becca being harmed and takes out his cell phone and calls Horatio who then arrives in to the AV lab and sees the screen and they hear Cooper speak " I have Becca here and what i plan to do isnt pretty and i also know that Becca has feelings for a certain CSI and if you know what's good for you then you will leave well alone"..

Ryan tells Horatio " i'm not gonna wait around here and i'm going to find Becca" and Horatio watches Ryan get up and leave the lab in order of finding Becca alive and so Cooper keeps attacking Becca and then asks " which CSI do you have feelings for?" and Becca admits " Horatio " and Becca knew deep down that it was always gonna be Ryan as they had spent a night together when Ryan first joined the team and Becca never told Cooper about it and Becca also knew that Ryan kept it secret and never told anyone..

It had been over a week since Cooper took Becca and Ryan kept looking for Becca and all Ryan wanted was to rescue the one he loved with all his heart and that day, Ryan went to the docks and suddenly Ryan heard screams and followed them but called Horatio to inform him where he was and what he heard coming from inside the abandoned house and Ryan hopes that he'll save Becca and protect her..

Horatio and the others arrive and find Ryan whimpering which worries Alexx who comforts Ryan while Horatio enters the house and finds Cooper holding a knife and Horatio tells Cooper " put the knife down and let Becca go to me" and Cooper doesnt listen to Horatio and cuts Becca's wrist, Horatio shoots Cooper in the leg and Horatio quickly unties Becca and whispers " Ryan's waiting for you" and Becca is lead out of the house and taken to the hospital to be checked over and Horatio calls Alexx and informs her to take Ryan to hospital and once Ryan arrives at the hospital, finds Horatio who sadly informs Ryan " Becca's in the ICU as the trauma that she suffered by Cooper resulted in a coma and they dont know if she'll make it"..

Will Becca survive to be with Ryan or has Ryan lost Becca forever??

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

chapter three to go up

5. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Three - To You I Belong

Ryan went to Becca's room in ICU and all Ryan wanted was for Becca to wake up and Ryan grazed Becca's cheek and whispered " Hey sweetheart you gotta wake up" and Ryan entwined his hand with Becca's then Alexx enters Becca's room to find Ryan asleep close to Becca and then Alexx asks " You ok sugar?" and Ryan tells Alexx " Nope and Becca's brother Nick is on his way here"..

A few hours later Nick arrives and meets Ryan outside Becca's room and Nick looks through the window and sees his little sister in a coma and Nick asks Ryan " What happened?" and Ryan explains to Nick " Becca's ex Cooper has been abusive to Becca and hurting her and he almost killed her" then Ryan admits to Nick " I love your sister and i just want Becca to survive" and Nick looks at Ryan and realises that Becca would be better off with Ryan..

( Two months later )

Ryan was sitting with Becca when she woke up and gripped Ryan's hand and so Ryan looked up and saw Becca looking back at him and Becca tells Ryan " i love you" then Ryan admits " i love you too " which was seen by Nick who then realised that Becca would be safe with Ryan..

Becca's doctor tells her that she's pregnant and Becca's shocked and Ryan enters Becca's room and asks " what's wrong?" and Becca admits " i'm pregnant" and Ryan asks " do you who the dad is?" and Becca shakes her head, then tells Ryan " i think it could be yours" and Becca then admits " i'm scared about this " and Ryan tells Becca " i'll be here for you and the baby"..

Oooh who's the dad? Is it Ryan or Cooper?