Lost episodes

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Linda&Horatio, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Hi Guys,
    I was checking the ctv.ca website for us Canadians who watch the giant network where CSI:Miami is shown. We are getting Sunday Nov 21 of "Off the Hook" or whatever it's called. But on Sunday Nov 28, NOTHING, not a sign of CSI:M. I know we talked about this non-stop but is this the way the season is going?!?! Seriously?!! :mad::scream: well if this isn't a clue or a hint, I don't know what is. Why do I feel like this is the final season and this is our warning. Sh*t :wtf:

Thanks Everyone,
    Linda

2. luf100

luf100 Coroner

On the CBS schedule, Miami is scheduled for Satuday the 27th instead because there's some Christmas special airing on Sunday. It's a rerun from last season, but reruns do happen. There isn't a new episode EVERY week. I think people need to stop worrying so much about next season. It's still the beginning of this season, and I highly doubt they'll cancel Miami anyway. If you read in the "Season 9 Ratings" thread, you'll see an article explaining why they put Miami on Sunday nights. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it. The reason isn't because they want to cancel it.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  3. Court

Court Prime Suspect

I think CBS has something planned that night - I want to say it's some kind of holiday special but it could very likely be something else. I don't think it's indicative to the show. I think it was always planned to be on off-night for CSI:M.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah, getting repeats already is very common. It would have happened whether we were on Sundays or Mondays--couple that with the hiatuses that are coming up during the Christmas holiday and it's pretty well what happens every year.

According to Futon Critic, the schedule is as follows at the moment:

11/21/10: On The Hook
    11/27/10: Show Stopper (Repeat)
    12/05/10: Happy Birthday
    12/12/10: Blood Sugar
    12/26/10: (Repeat)
    01/02/11: (Repeat)
    01/09/11: New Episode
    01/16/11: New Episode

So it's not all that strange when comparing it to what we usually get (A few new ones, a repeat, a few new ones, a repeat; wash, rinse and repeat).

5. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Were i live most of the tv shows are not haveing a new episode I think because of thanks giveing... next week sunday nov 28 cbs has a new movie comeing on

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

8. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Thanks for the lineup Finch. I also keep forgetting about the US Thanksgiving, so things will change anyways. I love the wash rinse repeat thing. :guffaw: :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I am so looking forward to seeing Sunday's On the Hook episode.