Looking through a glass

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by BlueDiamondStar, Aug 4, 2010.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok guys this is my latest fanfic.
    I know I'm kinda awkward with them but i like to write anyways.
    As always I'm again bit distracted off it but I have some ideas about this one. I will try to make this different from my first two. This time I'll try to finish this one.
    Also I may include some different episode endings, of course in my pov. I hope you'll enjoy.
    Please don't forget to R&R to let me know if I need to write it further in case if it's not that good I'm thinking in my head.

Now let the story begin :)

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

The all so mighty reality always make us think we are weaker instead of different thought. And Michelle wasn't exception as much as her sisters.
    Mostly they all were grown up close together and were used to share their secrets and thoughts. But now they were grown. Michelle the oldest was their strongest part. Then Danielle who was little younger. Finally the youngest, still teenager, Marissa.
    They all shared a house which was kind of gift to Michelle's 18th birthday. Now it was long time-7 years, spent in this house.
    Now, when their lifes has been full of rush and few arguments, it all seemed passed. But they didn't know what fate has in its mind for them.

It was early morning when he woke up. The previous day has been way too hard for him. And it left few marks on top of some old. But not only that was what worried him. The nightmares never left. He'd done so much to avoid of all that but there was no use of it, all these events still haunted him. Even at night, at sleep.
    But now he needed to wake up and start day, although it wasn't that easy with pounding head and hurting hand.
    It took him nearly three hours to get ready for shift. Somehow he never noticed what he was doing instead he almost fell asleep again. When he arrived at station it was almost time shift starts but miraculously he slipped into locker room unnoticed by rest of his colleagues. So he took advantage to sneak in before they lifted their heads.
    As always he couldn't open his locker after just few punches but this time he doesn't hesitate to hit it harder. And this time door opened way too fast so it hit his head with a very soundly and painful blow.
    That was at the same moment when newbie came in.
    "Oh my gosh!" she yelped.
    Seeing her colleague hit by locker door wasn't the everyday action and she was very shocked to see him fall backwards with his head right against bench.
    And with an awful crack his head collided first with door than bench and finally it was floor.
    The girl was so shocked that first few seconds couldn't even move.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

But when she recovered from shock she immediately called for help.
    "What happened Julia? Oh my... " Calleigh stopped abruptly when she saw Ryan lying on floor with pretty ugly gash on forehead and minor bleeding from back of his head.
    "Locker door hit him and he was taken by surprise." Julia said finally gaining control of her voice.

For a brief moment there was silence but then suddenly H came in and they broke into action. "What's going on here?" He asked and then noticing bleeding Wolfe on floor.
    "He hit his head hard." This time answered Calleigh, trying to wake up Ryan.
    But he didn't move. H approached right next to them. Worryingly he checked his pulse while Calleigh looked for his injuries.
    "Call 911 immediately, his pulse too weak."

"So what's for our plan today?" Marissa asked playing with her brows.
    "Ah you know how to tease people, don't you? For the millionth time I'm not saying anything! Keep that in your head once." Danielle was so pissed. Usually little sis wasn't so curious.
    Sighing heavily Marissa turned on her heels and left the room. She felt so sad suddenly. It was like something had fell on her, like a blanket or something. This used to happen but quite time ago, before they moved to this place. Slowly the long lost memory came back to girl. It was when someone from family gotten into that accident. That day Marissa felt it though she was miles away. But still. Besides it happened another time, later. It was another family member, but she couldn't recall who it was.
    But now it happened again. This mysterious feeling.
    "Hey sis, what's up? You look quite distracted."
    "Ah, nothing much, just Mari. She's bugger. I'm tired of it."

"Wow wow. Don't say that. We must be careful with her, remember? Besides what hurt can be done if you keep up teasing her, huh?"

"I know Mich but still I'm not in mood for games. And as I recall don't we have work to do? I bet you're not up for more cases either but we gotta going, unless you like to have an argument with H."

"Uh, well I guess you're right. I'm already tired from thought. So what we're going to do with our little treasure?"

"Let's take her with us. Remember we promised team to show her to them someday. Then I guess this day has come."

Both girls smiled to each other and went after Mari.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

The whole building seemed huge and powerful for Mari. Somehow she managed to stuck her unnerving feeling far behind conscious and kept on going. She turned her attention to city and the huge csi home. There was full of cops buzzing in and out of house. With growing interest she followed her sisters inside.
    Inside of building was impressive enough. Somehow clean and full of daylight. Like a glass castle.
    Something what might be associated with fairytales.

Of course except ride in elevator. That was the most disturbing thing. But she managed to pull through it, though.
    But when they got out of this cold metal cage something caught their attention. Huge buzzing and rush what seemed coming from locker room. They got closer. At the moment when Mari's eyes slid over the room, the strange feeling returned. Moving closer she managed to slip into room and then she froze.

The young man, who was lying on floor in pool of blood, seemed so familiar. But mostly it was that feeling when she saw he.
    At the same moment someone pushed girl out of room with almost inhuman strenght. Latino guy rushed in and gave some towels to african/american woman who was leaning beside unconscious man.

Mari slipped around the closest corner and sat down on floor.
    The image of young teen flying out of third floor window was burned into Mari's memory.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

BlueDiamondStar, welcome to the fanfic forum. You can edit your posts for up to 24hrs after posting it, so you don't have to make a new post until after that twenty four hours has passed. However, if someone posts after your post, then you may make a new post in that same 24 hr period. Please check out this post for more helpful tips and guidelines. :)

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

ok got your point :)

but i needed to post fast otherwise my phone would delete all i wrote so far. and i wasn't sure how much letters gets into one post and they didn't fit with 20 sms so i made more posts in hope for someone to read and tell me if i need to keep on and post it on FF.net or forget about it and continue with previous two fics