Looking for an episode

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Whiteknight, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Whiteknight

Whiteknight Civilian

I only got to see part of it and I wanted to finish watching it. I can't remember which season it's in and I only saw one scene. The scene I saw was I think Nick and Sofia, or maybe Nick and Sara been a while since I saw it, investigating a murder at a house and they are upstairs with the body. They hear something downstairs and Nick goes to check it out. Nick catches a glimpse of someone running out the door and sees that the house has been set on fire. Nick yells up to Sofia/Sara and they both drag the body outside because it is now their only piece of evidence. They manage to make it out of the house with the body just as the whole thing goes up and that's where I had to stop. If someone could be so kind as to pass me the season and title I would be much obliged.

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

There is no CSI episode like that. Maybe one of the other CSI shows or another show completely?

3. IamRed

IamRed Victim

WhiteKnight it's a CSI:Miami episode. Season 7, Episode 14 "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs". It was Ryan and Calleigh that were in the house.