Looking for an episode

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by fleetwood417, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fleetwood417

fleetwood417 Civilian

I don't recall what season it is, but two kids are in two different episode. They are a brother/sister pair. The brother is older than the sister. In the first episode, the brother kills a girl in high school with the help of his sister by setting up some sort of rig on the high school showers. I remember half way through out the episode, while in trial, the younger sister admits to committing the murder to save her brother.

I also believe these two returned in a later episode. Anyone able to help me out?

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You're thinking of the original CSI. The first episode in which Marlon and Hannah West appear in is the season 6 episode "The Unusual Suspect."

Hannah and Marlon later appears in the season 8 episode "Goodbye and Good Luck," which marks Sara's departure from the Las Vegas Crime Lab (well, sort of :rolleyes:).

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  3. fleetwood417

fleetwood417 Civilian

Ahhhhh, thank you very much. I really enjoyed those two episodes, and I'm going to try and get my hands on a couple more of the seasons.

Thanks!

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm glad the question got answered. :D I'm going to try to merge this thread with the question thread pinned to the top of the forum. *fingers crossed*

ETA: Ok, merging isn't working for me. I'm just going to close this thread and link to the "I have a question about a specific episode" thread for any other questions about (an) episode(s) of the show(s). :p

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.