Looking for a song.. any help?? Built to Kill

I'm new to CSI, but I'm loving it. There was a song during an autopsy in what I believe was "built to kill". I'm hoping someone might have an idea of who the artist is, or the name of the song. I've tried to google the lyrics, but no decent returns.

I don't know, but it might (note:might) be on this site: tunefind.com. They've got music from a lot of shows per episode. Scroll down and you'll find built to kill. Maybe that helps. ;)

Yeah.. I tried there. Not there. I appreciate the suggestion. This song was played in the medical room on a boom-box, not really played as part of the show, if that makes any sense at all.

I think it is in part one, and yes.. they sing out a cause of death in the songs tune. You know this one? I'll send you a pizza if you can figure it out ;)

I'm Not 100% sure but i think that was an izzy delance song... but i'm not sure. i think so though, cuz they talked about his hit song about his first wife and they said her name in the song :)

Re: Part II

Im not really sure about this but I think that the song "If Dusty Fell" by Izzy Delancey was made specially for the epi. Izzy Delancy (Danny Bonaduce) was supposed to be a singer in the ep so they probably composed this song for him. So I don't think you could find the song anywhere else unless you ask CBS themselves.

Back