Little photoshop C2 question

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by RBC, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBC

RBC Coroner

I would like to know how I can blend different layers into each other. I'm making a banner and have different pictures that overlap each other a little, and I would like to have the pictures to blend at that overlap point so you can't see it's two different pictures just put next to each other. Does anyone know how I can do this? I searched in the help section of photoshop, but they don't clearly explain something like this.

2. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Hi RBC! :)

OK, sorry, I don't have photoshop, but let me send you to the Icon Tutorial Thread in this forum, where those questions can be placed. :)
    Making banners is nearly the same as making icons, just a different size, so the tutorials you may find there might help you solving this problem. Further more you can re-post your question at that place, cause there are lots of talented persons - many with photoshop - who surely can help you ;)

One hint: in my program this blending is available under "Properties of the object", when you make a right mouse click on the layer it should show up. There try to choose "Invert multiplication" - perhaps this will work.

3. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I took a course in digital imaging in college and we learned all about photoshop and it's endless possibilites, unfortunately I don't have photoshop to make banners, is it possible to download a free trial or something?

4. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Use the brushtool to erase the bit that's overlapping. ;) I always use the brushtool to blend my images.

5. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Try this link: Photoshop CS2 ;)

Now that there's already the Icon Tutorial Thread existing, please continue placing your questions etc. over there, I'll go ahead and lock this thread ;) *locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.