Lindsay/Stella #1: Let me give you some advice, kiddo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Welcome to yet another shipper thread! This idea came from Maya316 and me (Brinchen) and we thought it'd be nice to have a place to discuss the wonderful connection between Lindsay and Stella. How about we start with a little banner?

[​IMG]

Shipper rules can be found here.

So, welcome to Lindsay/Stella #1: Let me give you some advice, kiddo!

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Cool new thread MissCandy. I like the Banner its really good!!!
    I think Stella and Lindsay seem to be good friends. I wish that they had more scenes together. I hope during this season we get to see that.

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Awww! Oh my gosh, that's the cutest banner I've ever seen :lol::lol:

Seriously, I think Stella and Lindsay have an important relationship -- I don't know if they're quite at the level of friends, but it's certainly been shown often enough that they care a lot about each other. And until recently, they were basically the only CSI females who seemed to do so. (with the possible exception of Calleigh and Alexx on Miami, who like each other a lot too, but haven't ever really seemed to connect on much of a personal level until Seasons 7/8). And I want to see them hit that level of friendship. So we should definitely show our support of that here! :thumbsup:

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Thanks to you two, happy you like the banner! :) I really love those scenes it shows. The scene from Necrophilia Americana (yay, will air here tomorrow) is classic. It's possibly what comes to most people's mind when they think about Stella and Lindsay caps (that's at least what happened to me). The embrace from Lying Game (I think?) I love as well. I love how much Stella knew about what was going on, so somewhere along the line Lindsay must have told her more than what she had said in the hallway. And the little hug at the wedding was sweet as well. I think both, Stella and Mac, were the perfect witnesses for Danny's and Lindsay's wedding.

I agree that they have an important friendship. Just right now I've found a few fics about them and I'm really loving that. When you look at caps of them together, there is always this affection; you see they really like each other.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

It appears that this thread was created for the friendship between Stella and Lindsay. If I'm mistaken then I apologize but Shipper threads are for romantic relationships not just friendships. So, there needs to be discussion about them as a couple not just friends.

Thanks.

ETA: If it's just a thread about their friendship, it will be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.