Life Unexpected

MakeTracksCowboy

CSI Level One
Plot:
Fifteen year-old Lux has spent her life going from foster family to foster family. She has finally decided to become an emancipated minor. During her journey through the legal maze, Lux finds her biological father, 30-something Nate "Baze" Bazile, who lives above a bar and is astonished to learn he has a daughter. Lux learns that her mother is Cate Cassidy, a star on local radio, along with her boyfriend, Ryan Thomas. A judge decides to grant temporary custody of Lux to Baze and Cate instead of emancipating her.

CW 9pm Mondays

i watched this show last night and was just hooked from the moment it started. i can't remember the last time i watched a new show and loved it. it looked like a show that i would like but not too much and watch it here and there but i will totally be watching it every week. after the ep was over i wanted to watch it again. the acting was very good and the plot is different, it's nice to see something on tv where people aren't killing each other and chasing bad guys haha.

it was great seeing Shiri Appleby on tv again i haven't seen her in anything since Roswell.

I watched this one last night as well and I have to say, I enjoyed it. :) Laughed out loud quite a bit and there were plenty sweet and serious moments. It's nice to see something new on the CW with more of a 'family' vibe to it (a la Supernatural, Gilmore Girls etc.) instead of, well, look at the rest of their lineup. :p :lol:

Hope this one catches on -- it started out pretty well!

Back