Leven Rambin Snags Potentially-Recurring 'Miami' Role

CSI Files

Captain
Leven Rambin (Grey’s Anatomy, Scoundrels) will appear on CSI: Miami later this season. (Minor spoilers after the jump!) In a potentially-recurring role, Rambin will play Molly Sloan, a trace technician who transfers to the crime lab from Tampa. Fans will see Molly for the first time in the fourteenth episode of the season, and she’ll [...]

More...

Oh awesome--I saw her in both Grey's and Scoundrels and she's pretty awesome. I hope the role is a good one, and that it recurs!

I've never seen her in anything either, but a vote of confidence from Top does make me more excited to see her on Miami. ;)

I don't watch Grey's regularly, but my grandma does, so I've seen a few episodes when I was visiting her. Did this actress play the pregnant daughter of the doctor that is referred to as "McSteamy"? If so, then I saw her and I think she's a pretty good actress.

I'm still not 100% convinced that there will be a romance between her Miami character and Ryan. I think they want us to think that right now, but we all know how they like to tease us LOL.

Back