Least Favorite Episode of Season Five?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 15, 2009.

?

Which episode was your least favorite?

1. Veritas

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Page Turner

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. Turbulence

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Sex, Lies and Silcone

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. The Cost of Living

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  6. Enough

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Dead Inside

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. My Name is Mac Taylor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The Box

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  10. The Triangle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Forbidden Fruit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Rush to Judgment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. She's Not There

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. The Party's Over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. No Good Deed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Green Piece

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  18. Point of No Return

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  19. Communication Breakdown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Prey

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  21. The Past, Present and Murder

14 vote(s)
    13.3%
  22. Yahrzeit

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  23. Greater Good

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  24. Grounds for Deception

34 vote(s)
    32.4%
  25. Pay Up

4 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Of all of the episodes this season, which one did you like the least?

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Maybe it's just because the episode is fresh in my mind, but I chose "Grounds for Deception." I just thought that episode sucked out loud and I can't remember thinking that about any other episode even if they were episodes I didn't care for much.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

For me it was "The Past, Present and Murder." Irritating Mac grandstanding combined with a convoluted plot and missing the hallmark humor the show has, it was just a bad episode from start to finish.

Runner up would be "Grounds for Deception" for the absurdity of the plot.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

for me It's Sex, Lies and Silicone. Just a filler episode without susbtance

5. merlin222

merlin222 Victim

For me, both 'The Past, Present and Murder' and 'Grounds for Deception'. I voted for the second one, though.

6. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

"Grounds for Deception" is the one I voted for because it was most fresh on my mind, but I also didn't like "The Past, Present, and Murder," "She's Not There," or "Greater Good."

"She's Not There"- I felt the sex trafficking ring idea is very overdone, especially since there was an episode revolving around that on one of the other CSIs this year.

"Greater Good"- Another repeated plotline between shows, and while there were cute moments, it was too boring and too much of a filler episode.

"The Past, Present, and Murder"- Too much of a 'Mac has a self-righteous stick up his a$$' episode, and it drove me nuts.

"Grounds for Deception"- Kind of boring. And who brings a baby to a lab? That's unsafe for the child.

7. fm62

fm62 Prime Suspect

I voted The Box, as there was no proper case, just an excuse to have Danny babbling inanely to the camera, made worse by the fact he was supposed to be babbling at the victim's family. The lame riding off into the sunset on his bike and of course the giant leap of a once credible programme into the realms of fan fiction, never to return.

8. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I went with the Past, Present, and Murder because I just wasn't all that into the storyline and all.

9. OldGuise

OldGuise Hit and Run

It was difficult for me to choose, because so many of the episodes fell flat for me. I can't even remember the details in a lot of them, just the general idea of the episodes.

That said, I voted for The Box. It was just... bad.

10. Ballettmaus

Ballettmaus Hit and Run

I might end up being the only one but I thought Yahrzeit sucked big time. Not because of the acting but because of the overly used emotion which didn't make any sense to me and it was way too much Mac centered. Didn't get it at all. (and that certainly has nothing to do with the holocaust topic itself)

In any case, Prey also was an unlogic episode, like Stella's the one giving that lecture and all and kind of feeling like she taught that person how to kill, seems to feel guilty about it and doesn't even end up having a part in the arrest?

11. Ticamo77

Ticamo77 Hit and Run

This episode was the 'deal breaker' for me. The season began with a lot of promise and right around the time it was announced that Anna Belknap was pregnant and her pregnancy was going to be written into the show, things got off track. From that point, it was no substance and all Danny and Lindsay and baby and marriage all the time.

Since this was the episode that started it all, along with that dumb motorcycle ride, I'm voting for this as the worst.

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm still thinking about which episode was my least favourite overall, so I haven't voted yet. But I am in agreement with all those who thought "The Box" was bad. I didn't like the way it was filmed.

I normally consider my least favourite episodes by thinking about which ones I'm simply not bothered about ever seeing again, and "The Box" is definitely up there. So is "The Past, Present and Murder", "Greater Good" and "Turbulence".

13. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

I voted Veritas, even though there vvas some good moments in it, it vvas just too ordinary, not at all vvhat I'd expected vvith the vvhole bank robbery thing. Hostage in itself vvas pretty bad, but the story had a build-up for something a little more suspenseful, Stella going rambo, for only being almost throvvn of a roof, sure, vvhy not kick the season off vvith putting Stella in danger for a second (vvhich she is a lot this season by the vvay) I'm not sure exactly vvhat made me dislike it so much, but I just do. Good thing being they brought Flacks sister into the picture..

Anyhovv, the past, present and murder comes in on a close second, I totally agree vvith y'all, Mac vvas a selfrighteous jerk in that episode.

Third vvould be the party's over, even though I enjoyed Stellas date making a fool out of himself in front of his buddies, I think that the fact that he placed his arm around her vvaist, and she didn't do a thing about it vvas kind'a OOC for Stella, Drevv Bedford (Andy) met her for coffee once, and she vvas spooked for real. Just doesn't seem right. And then there's the blue flu, that played out to have Danny act immature, again. And already there vve have self righteous Mac...

14. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i found the whole season with the exception of some moments to be rather dull and boring. "Past Present and Murder" was so hard to sit through it was so boring and Mac on a revenge kick has been used and reused. i know that whole stolen hard drive story had to be wrapped up but it was just bad. i felt like this ep was the biggest waste of my time.

"Veritas" basically tied for first. i knew Mac was ok and the conclusion sucked.

15. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

I voted for Grounds for Deception, but The Box is a close second for me. Honestly, the entire season has been dismal for me besides a couple stellar episodes, so there were alot to choose from...but those two were the ones that stood out most in my mind as being obnoxiously annoying and terrible.