lease favourite season

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mugs, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mugs

mugs Witness

mine would have to be season 5. it was good but i didn't like it when the team was split

2. Eszie

Eszie Hit and Run

Mine is season 7, because it's the one with the most GSR hints :D

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Even with how boring Season 6 was, I'll say Season 3. I think it just sort of exists in a big vacuum, and most of the storylines started to get a bit more ridiculous. Plus the next year was so good, so...

4. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I agree with sarahvma , I honestly don't remember a thing from season 3, wasn't very memorable.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Season 6, for me. Had a couple of good episodes, but otherwise dragged. Season 7 is a very close second, though, as it slowly begins to become bogged down in relationships. I miss the quirky humour, the wit, the buddy-buddy competative nature of the team. I miss seeing all the CSIs equally. Tired of Grissom/Sara moments. Keep them for season 8 if you must, just reduce them. Don't cram them into every single episode...

I actually liked season 5 because it was different. I did miss the mix of the team, but we got some great Greg episodes in Season 5, and some brilliant Warrick and Nick episodes. This was when we had Sofia, and of course, "Grave Danger". Will never top that.

6. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

I have to say season 7. Too much GSR in it for me. I'm not a GSR fan. I just don't see them as more then a father- daughter. But that is just my opion. ( runs away from all the GSR fans )

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'd say Season 6. i didn't rewatch that season as much as the rest. i think i've seen Up In Smoke like ... once. lol

in defense of Season 3, i have to say it's my second favorite after S7. i don't know exactly why, but i love it.

8. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Mine is S3. I don't know why, it just wasn't as memorable for me or something. If a S3 repeat is on, I tend not to watch it.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*high fives Snickersfan01* i'm with you there. Season 7 has definatly been my last fav because to much GSR. no offence to GSR fans at all, but their relationship just annoyed my through the whole season. and there wasn't really good dialogue. like, funny flirting.

season 7- didn't like
    season 6- didn't like except for Gum Drops and Rashomama (hated the last episode)
    season 5- like, just... didn't like the split up
    season 4-1- LOVE THEM!

10. bine

bine Prime Suspect

It was a tough decision between Season 6 and Season 7, but I voted for S7.
    Season 6 was really bad, besides two or three episodes and I didn't thought that it could get worse, but TPTB surprised me. :lol:
    I hate the GSR, MCSK and the Greg storylines and the only good episode I would watch again is Redrum.

And I agree with Snickersfan01 , I always saw the relationship between Sara and Gris like father and daughter or teacher and student, so the last thing I wanted to see is an intimate relationship between them. :rolleyes:

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Season 6 - Was there any science to the show? It was just awful. The cases were just boring and it just didn't seem like CSI at all.

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I put least favorite 5th season, not all episode I like, there are some episode I do like. I did not like the split, I can't even watch Mea Culpa anymore, because I knew Ecklie's plan before the break up. I love Graves Danger, the teams are brought back together where they belong.

Nick and Warrick belong to Grissom, not Catherine, but I do like Grissom and Catherine work together.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Seasons 1-4 were great, IMO. It's very hard to choose between seasons 5, 6 or 7 for the least favorite.

Season 5 - I HATED the split shifts. It was the beginning of the decline of the show, but yet the "team" still had some of their dynamic.

Season 6 - started out promising for the first 6 episodes. After that, "decent" episodes were few and far between.

Season 7 - the MCSK storyline dragged on way too long and made me lose interest in the show. The episodes became too personally focused and lost the concept of being a "forensics" show. Then they go and kill off my favorite recurring character - Sam Braun. The arrival of Keppler added a bit of a spark, then it got boring again, before a Lady H appearance livened things up, only to end with an underwhelming finale.

Guess I'll go with season 7 as my choice for least favorite.

I just wish TPTB would go back and watch seasons 1-4 to remind themselves just why this show USED TO BE a great show.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

My least favorite season was S/6.. a couple of good ones I love "Kiss-Kiss-Bye-Bye" outstanding :eek: Faye Dunnaway was fabulous, but overall HMMMMM.. and I liked all the earlier seasons, they were so green, and testing the waters, but S/4.. followed by 5 and 7 would be my favorites. I loved the uniqueness and the whole 'who done it' with the MCSK killer, in S/7, except the Keppler ones.. give me a break :(, he dragged the team down and was so beyond boring.. I was thrilled when he 'bit the dust' and & "THGTBATD" when it first started I though we were at a Halloween party, LH, does nothing for me, the only parts I liked, were how cool Sara was, and Brass's comments :D : then thank gawd, we got back on track and the real CSI's the serial killer. And, the closeness/bonding of GSR, finally showing the strong fan base, that they are 'together' :p

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, i can see S7 being the "Sara" of the seasons - the one that wins as both - the favorite and least favorite. the last season definitely was the one you either hate or love b/c it was so distinctive and a bit different than the others. it triggered opposite emotions in the audience. personally i loved it, and as many critics say, it's been one of the strongest seasons CSI had, if not the best one.

on the other hand, S6 deserves the crown of the weakest one considering how much money they had and how, well, boring it has been. except a couple of episodes like Still Life, Secrets and Flies, Gum Drops, Rashomama, Shooting Stars, ABRTI's, The Unusual Suspect, POTTR and the final two parter (i rewatched it recently and actually realized i liked it a lot). so i'd say they had only about 11 good episodes out of 24. while in season 7 they had 24/24.

i'm really glad that CSI competes with Grey's, b/c the competition always makes the consumers better off. i have a better show to watch, and that's all that matters to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.