Learning English

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggbe4thechicken

Pathologist
I've seen that there's a Learning German thread, but not an English one, and since this site is in English there must be a hell of a lot of people with a bit of a disadvantage. :lol:
I was thinking it could be used as a sort of translation help place too. :)

This thread probably already exists, but I searched and couldn't find one. :rolleyes: :p

I speak spanish since I was born, but english... This will be good for a lot of us (ok, for me, I translate from spanish, grammar and me are not very good friends)

Oh, learning... threads are cool. Well, I want to learn spanish, italian, ........ english is cool too

poison girl said:
Anybody want me to open a thread to learn spanish? If someone want too, I can teach it.

Yeah, I want! Good idea!

Sorry, very short post, but there's nothing more to say at the moment.

I think it would be good & great to have a thread with learning english. Its for me a great thing, i always know what to say but cant put it in here because i dont know how to write it.. Its stupid but i am still learning a lot of english and some help or so with it is great.. So i am going to happy with it.. *cheers*

My English is not perfect but my whole life is basicly in English and I don't even live in an English languaged country... All my study books are in English... I am a computer geek and everything on the web is in English. I was totally in love with the language since I was little. I used to correspond with someone in Hawaii daily and we wrote way to much a day. TV helps too. They add subtitles here... There are even moments where I can't think of a word in Dutch since I have been busy with English in my head all day or some days. Or I just put an English word in my Dutch sentence. That is usually very funny! Other people are looking at me in such a weird way if that happens! I got it in High School as a subject too. But I learned it myself mostly... Just by using it. So this might come in handy with all the grammar stuff...

Learning English. very good. haha i am not the "best" at english. i suck at grammar but i live in Texas so english is my only language (learning German ;)) so i can help out when people need it :D

We've made a decision with wibble that we don't want to see Misc to be filled with these language threads, so we direct this to already existing "The British and Irish Thread" and you can continue it there.

This decision will give room to other threads ;)

The British and Irish thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back