Last Words To & Memories Of Warrick

xReCoNx

Victim
You are attending his funeral.

After everybody leaves, you walk up to the casket to pay your respects to the fallen C.S.I.

What would YOUR last words be, with the knowledge you were given through the show about his life and expierences?

Re: Your last words to Warrick

Hey, Warrick. Say hi to Tim Speedle and Aiden Burn. And if you return as a ghost, contact Melinda Gordon to communicate with us.

Warrick...you were such a great guy: loyal, true to yourself, and caring. You had rough patches, but who doesn't in life? You were a great CSI and an amazing friend. I wish your life wasn't cut so short, but I know your smiling down on us from heaven. :( I'll miss you...

Warrick, what an terrible end to a beautiful life, i was rooting for you all the way. You may be gone but you live on in your fellow CSI's. You're in a better place where the love and music will never stop.

Warrick…What can I say? You were one of the best. Your life was cut WAY too soon, wasn’t expecting it and didn’t want it. I’m still crying and mourning. We all know you went through some rough times, but we’ll all just forget those, and think about all the good times you had. Like all those cocky moments you have. We will never forget you. I love you with all my heart. Goodbye. :( *cries some more*

Re: Your last words to and Memories of Warrick

ATTENTION Hi, yeah these threads were so similar that I merges them together, I am also adding a little change to the main title to reflect this. Thought I would add this in so as not to freak people out. ;)

Warrick, your time on this earth was cut short. You where one of the best CSIs and the rock of the team. Even through the highs and lows you where always my number one. And will remain so in my heart forever. I will never forget you kindness and dedication to your job. I will mourn your lost life,everyday. My eyes will dry out with the amount of tears I have cried for you.

Warrick you will be missed by everyone but I think by Nick the most. You two were like little kids and brothers sometimes always looking out for each other. Say hi to Henry Blake and Kate Todd when you see them as there time on earth was too short also. R.I.P Warrick my friend.

Last edited:
Warrick,

God Bless you, you will be missed greatly by everyone who knew you. Take heart knowing that you touched a lot of people's lives in a positive way. May God rest your soul, and may the Storm be truly Past.

Rest in Peace, my friend.

You know..... Holly Gribbs is gonna kick your butt when she sees you........

:guffaw:

rofl!:lol: love it:thumbsup:

I think I'd say that he was a good guy and though he had his share of problems he fought well to overcome them and he'll be missed.

btw lol at the earlier post about Ghost Whisperer

Favorite memories (as I'm starting my usual post-season watch thru, these are slanted toward the early years):

Grissom and Warrick -- the end scene of "Evaluation Day" on the rollercoaster, 1st season

Catherine and Warrick -- the scene in the breakroom in "Bully For You", 2nd season

Nick and Warrick -- the entire B story in "Anonymous", 1st season

Sara and Warrick -- the scene in the boxing ring in "Fight Night", 3rd or 4th season

Greg and Warrick -- the scene in "Early Rollout", where Warrick shows Greg how his equipment should be organized, 4th season

Warrick Brown, you served this city of Las Vegas well. You truely were a great CSI. You had a kind, gentle heart, a strong determination. You touched many people and brought many justice. We will do the same for you.

Back